Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

someone said something to me (online) and i can't tell whether they're being sarcastic or sincere about it

2. Ask for clarification?

3. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

i did and it turned out to be the Best Case Scenario. but it still was annoying in the moment.

4. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Trying to remember to stay off my foot while the painkillers keep it from yelling at me.
    Trying to stay off my foot while cashiering :Y

• Witnessed x 1
  5. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

unable to get in contact about time sensitive, long planned for shit in any sense of a timely manner.
    seriously, like.
    getting a no or a raincheck is better than waiting and hoping and hoping and praying and then having nothing in the end except a much belated "sorry" or "whoops i forgot".
    about the thing that was planned ahead for and discussed many many times very recently. with you.

it shouldn't affect me this bad but it does every single time. <:l

• Witnessed x 2
  6. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

what are emotions why do they exist

• Agree x 5
    • Witnessed x 2
  7. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Depressionblah brainfog.

• Witnessed x 3
  8. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I made pasta sauce and I want to eat it but I have no pasta to eat it with.

• Witnessed x 5
  9. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

can you put it on toast? i put pasta sauce on toast sometimes

• Winner x 3
    • Informative x 3
  10. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

!!

What a good suggestion..... sounds very tasty.... There's some nice bread too.....

• Winner x 3
  11. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Fixing a bug that's making the obsolete office computer run at the speed of molasses in January requires running Windows Update, which triggers the bug, causing it to run Windows Update at the speed of molasses going uphill in January.

I just want to print a thing.

• Witnessed x 4
  12. Enzel

Enzel androgynous jrpg protag

Just had to shell out an exorbitant amount of $$ for parking because I didn't realize there was a goddamn baseball game tonight and partner had a doctor's appointment. $24. For 3.5 hours. That comes out to basically $7/hr when it's usually maybe $2/hr.

Ah, Boston.

• Witnessed x 2
  13. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

Can someone explain the point of car alarms to me, since it's evidently not to alert the owner since the same alarm has been going off for the past twenty minutes and it's incredibly shrill and annoying and I'm beginning to feel personally fucking offended by the damn thing

• Witnessed x 4
  14. Mom and I are doing an antique show this weekend to clear some stuff out. This morning we have sold one table... and bought a desk, two end tables, a crate and a bookshelf.

• Witnessed x 2
    • Winner x 1
  15. Lissa Lysik'an

Lissa Lysik'an Dragon-loving Faerie

You're doing it wrong! (Dani used to do flea markets that way, so I am giggling lots)

16. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

I ordered food and it's not here yet. It's not late or anything. I am just really hungry.

Hungry, hungry, hungry.

• Witnessed x 2
  17. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

Of course, two minutes after posting that my food arrived

• Winner x 3
    • Witnessed x 1
  18. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Binding my ankle makes the more distal injuries sore. Binding the front part of my foot means my ankle takes more stress and gets worse. The bandage is not long enough for both. I think I need another one. Or maybe just another leg.

• Witnessed x 5
  19. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

My laptop screen got fucked up in the lower right corner and I don't know how.

• Witnessed x 2
  20. Politics.

Don't trust the government. Don't trust your neighbors. Don't trust your family. You can only trust yourself to do the right thing, so please do right.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice