Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

My stomach or whatever is being finicky and i dont want to eat breakfast. But i have to before i go to work

• Witnessed x 1
  2. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

Got called into work today when I don't ever work on mondays. It was supposed to be for 1-4 but I ended up working 1-7.

• Witnessed x 3
  3. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

Everyone is asleep or busy or not feeling good and I Must Talk. Guess I'll go chat with Siri.

ETA: Not a minute later I received a phone call. It was a wrong number, but that didn't matter. I already feel better. Also I may now have a name for the guy that people keep trying to call at my number. Maybe eventually his friends will be able to reach him again.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
    • Witnessed x 1
  4. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

My doc gave me the wrong dose of my medication. I was supposed to go up today and down on another and she forgot to up the dose so ive got more of the same for another month. I cant go in to fix it til i can finangle another ride out of someone, and that might take a month anyways.

• Witnessed x 4
  5. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Pharmacy gave me 2.5 mg pred tabs instead of 5 because I guess they were out? But did not take into account that I need to take 2 of the 2.5s to equal 5 and so only have enough for 15 days.

Why is getting my gatdamn medication a constant headache

• Witnessed x 4
    • Agree x 1
  6. That's not good, they're supposed to adjust that. We've been having a shortage of atenolol but we've been adjusting the quantities correctly at least. Hopefully the insurance doesn't think you have a 30 day supply instead of only 15.

• Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  7. blue

blue hightown funk you up

I posted on twitter about being inexplicably really upset by my honestly cool-looking new haircut and a fucking brand twitter for a "barber locator" app liked it. Go away! Shoo!

• Witnessed x 5
  8. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

The perennial problem of blankets. I Gotta be covered to the shoulders but then i just get sweaty at the neck/collarbones and its dumb

• Agree x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  9. whyguy

whyguy blarg

after being paranoid for ages about the deleting sideblogs causing your account to be deleted thing, I searched around, asked my friends, asked my boyfriend, he told me he'd just deleted a whopping five sideblogs without issue

I delete one sideblog, it's fine

I delete a second, everything's gone :')

the worst part about it is that I fucking knew it

edit: adding insult to injury, I'm tasked with rebuilding everything with the massively glitched out blog editor, and three out of five of the fingers on my dominant hand covered in wart bandaids

>:[

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
    • Witnessed x 2
  10. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

can you submit an issue report to staff?
    link is
    https://www.tumblr.com/support

11. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Yesterday: no one scheduled, no one called in to cover, so the rest of the department had to scramble to cover the gap
    Today: three people scheduled simultaneously for a one-person job

Time to sit around for three hours cos we're already done, I guess??

• Witnessed x 5
  12. Wtf is with your scheduling people. Sorry you have to constantly deal with this.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to help mom do her job, getting school menus for the paper. I go to the school district website, to the cafeteria page. There's no menu. "Click here to see our menu" takes me to the food service and nutrition page. No menu. "Click here to see our menu" takes me back to the cafeteria page. Why.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
    • Witnessed x 4
  13. I'm a fucking dumbass and I'm sick of myself.

14. whyguy

whyguy blarg

Screen Shot 2017-09-02 at 11.31.54 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-09-02 at 11.23.38 AM.png

sigh

I wasn't outright ignored like my friend was a while back, but the result was about as unhelpful as I know staff to be

• Witnessed x 2
  15. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

The last three times I had chocolate milk my insides Disagreed and this is a real concern for my easy comfort food routine.

• Witnessed x 4
  16. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Can confirm chocolate almond milk is just as good if not better if that helps?

• Agree x 3
    • Useful x 1
  17. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Strongly agreed! If it's the dairy that's a problem, I would give some of the dairy subs a try. Almond is my personal fave, but soy is alright and there's also hemp, coconut, and rice (probably others too)

• Useful x 1
  18. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

Oatly chocolate oat milk is very good too!

• Like x 1
    • Useful x 1
  19. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

Oat! Oat is a decent milk substitute!

• Agree x 1
    • Useful x 1
  20. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

I see you typing 'oat' but all my brain is hearing is 'oatmeal with chocolate sauce on it' and recoiling

I'm gonna go see what that actually is

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice