Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

All the dessert-type things in the house are cold. I want sweets that are not cold :c

• Witnessed x 3
  2. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

I am staying over some place after a party and my bunkmate snores. Loudly.

I'll probably be lucky to get any sleep tonight

• Witnessed x 3
  3. Emma

I got two and a half hours of sleep last night. And when I am hungry I eat lots. And there was not enough breakfast if you ask me :(

• Witnessed x 3
  4. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

One of the songs that plays at work is Castle on the hill by ed sheeran. I really don't like it, and also it sounds like he's saying "~and i've PISSED A-WAAAAY~ [unintelligible]" and its just... blech

• Witnessed x 1
  5. Loq

I know we can't accurately predict how much will sell overnight but like... why am I here. Why do I keep getting called in when I can finish all the work in half a shift. Fuck this, I'm gonna check the wall when I get off break and then ask if I can go home :T

• Witnessed x 1
  6. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Why do I kill so many laptop power cords.

• Witnessed x 4
  7. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

""""""Dear"""""" coworker: stop calling me "hon" and "my dear" i am not your daughter i'm your coworker!!
    It would probably help to actually tell him to stop instead of just going "oh it's not a big enough deal to bring up, i'll just look oversensitive"

• Witnessed x 3
  8. I think that's a good idea, I'm always in favor of being honest and direct when there's something making you uncomfortable. maybe suggest another term he could call you that's less uncomfortable, or just go name only.

• Agree x 1
  9. Today has gone from "going to a flea market" to "working in the morning, and then (gestures vaguely)"

Also dad is an asshole.

• Witnessed x 3
  10. Why do I do anything. Why do I have to live here with an overworked mom, a dad who is the epitome of all things bad about men, and a mentally challenged and also abusive little sister and a brother who gets angry at it all?

• Witnessed x 2
  11. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

My health insurance bill came back ripped in half, so my insurance wasn't paid because the check was damaged.

• Witnessed x 4
  12. Emma

My package is still not here. -.-'

• Witnessed x 5
  13. Loq

This is the first time in a long while my arm's gone puffy after a blood draw and I forgot how much a pain in the ass (well, arm) not having my full range of motion is :T

• Witnessed x 5
  14. People in public restrooms be like

IMG_1927.JPG

• Witnessed x 5
  15. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

I'm pretty sure my family used to have this Far Side cartoon on the fridge due to that very same frustration:

[​IMG]

• Like x 4
  16. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Admittedly I am immunosuppressed and so have a vested interest in not getting things like norovirus, etc, but

WASH YOUR HANDS

DO YOU WANT WORMS

CAUSE THATS HOW YOU PERPETUATE A PARASITIC INFECTION

• Agree x 5
  17. LadyNighteyes

Fun fact: the reason Typhoid Mary had the scale of effect she did is because she refused to wash her hands, and got mad when people said she should.

• Informative x 1
  18. Honestly I don't even believe that.

19. LadyNighteyes

People sawing bricks in half next door while I'm trying to work.

• Witnessed x 7
  20. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I hate tying tags on bottles, hate hate hate!

• Witnessed x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice