Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. iff

iff Well-Known Member

me! because i just realized that i left my key to a room at work with my keys to my old apartment! gdi me!
    now i gotta talk to my old landlady. ugh ugh

• Witnessed x 2
  2. Really wish my sister could act her actual age (19) instead of 9. On the other hand I'm kind of being an ass about it. :/ which I'm gonna feel bad about in hindsight.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    • Witnessed x 1
  3. And now I'm in trouble for not making sure she takes her medicine, even though SHE IS NINETEEN YEARS OLD.

• Witnessed x 3
  4. blue

blue hightown funk you up

I forgot to factor the cost of bubble mailers and ring boxes in when calculating shipping costs and now I might have to bump it up or else eat the difference. >:|

• Witnessed x 3
  5. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

My sister drank my dr pepper i was saving for tommorow. We dont usually have soda in the fridge and she just kinda... took it :\

• Witnessed x 2
  6. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

There's a fruit fly or series of fruit flies which are flying at my face while i'm trying to go to sleep. W h y are they even here!!

• Witnessed x 4
  7. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

c a r b o n d i o x i d e

• Agree x 1
  8. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

things like this being so common:
    motherfucker please

• Witnessed x 8
  9. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

100 for that JFC

• Agree x 2
  10. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

oh its amazing. the art and the writing sections are chock full of things that'll make you reach for the gas can and matches, guaranteed. but that one just stood out to me.

EVEN MORE FRUSTRATING: TEN FUCKING PEOPLE ARE VYING FOR THAT GARBAGE BID.

• Witnessed x 2
  11. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

For 100 dollars you'd maybe get one nice looking picture of one of them, right?

• Agree x 2
  12. Snitchanon

Snitchanon What's a mod to a nonbeliever.

Pretty much.

• Winner x 1
  13. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

"is this (white-when-liquid) base coat supposed to dry clear or am I putting it on too thinly?": a novel of bargain-bin dollar store nail polish brands

• Witnessed x 5
  14. My brother is still in bed at 12:30 and hasn't gotten up yet because he "doesn't feel like it." Boy I sure wish I had a life like that. :l

15. Kodachi

Kodachi Well-Known Member

I wish I could get myself up out of bed earlier than I do.

• Witnessed x 2
  16. Trying to take care of my sister is difficult. She is having difficulty deciding whether or not she wants to go to the hospital and get an IV, and I can't determine how much pain she's in because I am a different person. The fact that she can't talk and I have trouble reading her handwriting doesn't help.

• Witnessed x 1
  17. Dad is refusing to take time off to help take care of her. He's an asshole. Men are assholes.

18. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

Can't log into my online banking account to update my phone number, and I can't change my password because they want to send code to my old number.

• Witnessed x 1
  19. Irrational Geographic

Irrational Geographic i am merely a vessel through which the posts flow

I need the motivation to clean up my dorm. It is not difficult to clean it, it will not take long, and it will make me happier to be in a clean dorm.

20. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Can you turn it into a game? Like, "I'm going to read/watch/place [X] thing, and every time [Y] term that comes up in it a lot comes up, I'll pick up a thing." I once cleaned my apartment because I was playing FFX at the time and decided I had to pick something up any time Auron said "Jecht" or one-hit-overkilled something, Tidus narrated, or the camera gratuitously focused on Lulu's boobs.

• Useful x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice