Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Okay, how do I change that? I logged in with Facebook... Does it matter? People know my real name from my Etsy shop anyway.
    ETA: Okay, taken that out.

2. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

Moving. Moving sucks

3. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

The Dude At Work Who Won't Stop Calling called again.

• Witnessed x 4
  4. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

idk if it matters, but I thought if you didn't know, you might want to know, because I'm not sure I would want Change.org telling everyone who visits (whether they're from Kintsugi or not) what my real name and place of residence is. That site gets a lot of traffic and it's super public. *shrugggg*

I don't log into anything with FB unless I want the world to know I go there and everyone on the site to be able to access my personal info?

But it's probably different for people who don't have a really unusual first/last name combo; so far as I know, there are 2 other people on the internets who have my same first and last name and the others are on two different continents.

5. LadyNighteyes

As a person whose job occasionally includes "This person likes all my boss's Facebook posts, let's look up their address and send them a fundraiser invitation," can confirm it's basically impossible to tell if you have the same person for, like, a John Williams or a Susan White.

• Like x 1
  6. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

listening to a playlist someone else put together about gender feels, and a few songs i can't make out the singer's voice. they're distorted or mumbling and buried in the music and it's like, ok sure, thank you for sharing your musical taste but um. what the fuck are they saying

• Agree x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  7. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Took my name off the post.

8. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

It would be really nice if people would sign/share that petition for reasons more important than my petty rageboner; the new stuff gave me what I'm pretty sure was an allergic reaction, I've heard numerous similar stories, and diabetics have ended up hospitalised because they can't drink the new stuff and didn't have anything else on hand. The failure to make the change clear is actively dangerous.

9. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

My father complained this morning about the phone/internet bill going up by $20. Then seemed surprised that I wasn’t surprised. I told him that’s what you get for voting in Republicans and not wanting net neutrality anymore. I can’t believe he’s got the nerve to complain when he voted for 45. So now he’s got no phone service because he can’t afford it which means I have to take his calls.

• Witnessed x 2
  10. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

It is 19 degrees outside and snowing

My husband decided to open all the windows in the apartment before bed

only now (closed windows, turned on heat, three hours later) that i'm starting to feel slightly comfortable

• Witnessed x 8
  11. Sethrial MacCoill

Sethrial MacCoill Attempts were made

Thing i want to do: buy a little free or $1 thing for myself from wish and start getting mystery packages from myself every day full of things i bought like a month ago and forgot about because my memory is beans
    Things i absolutely should not do, due to the fact that i live in a 700 square foot apartment that is already full of crap: that

• Witnessed x 4
  12. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

I got a stomach bug and had to call out of work yesterday and now I'm having to go home early today. I'm too poor to afford this goddammit

• Witnessed x 2
  13. LadyNighteyes

That programming feel when you've been fighting with something for hours and changing stuff all over the place and then it suddenly occurs to you that you could have solved the entire problem by changing 8 numbers.

• Witnessed x 5
  14. Something is wrong with my cars engine.

• Witnessed x 2
  15. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

I need to stop trying to wear completely flat shoes. Since the ankle surgery, it's just not going to work for me any more.

*ouch*

• Witnessed x 2
  16. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

Man, I just started on a two-hour audio transcription and the recorder that the journalist used has a horrid little kinda scratchy noise it's constantly making :F please god let it not go on forever, it makes the actual words harder to make out and even if I can make out the words, it's gonna be nails-on-a-chalkboard irritating as I have to listen and re-listen to the whole two hours Q_Q

• Witnessed x 7
  17. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I think I'm fucking civilian sick AGAIN

Seems mild so far and I'm hoping/praying/wishing it stays that way and I get better soon, because I don't want to do the "should I take my meds or not" dance for as long as I had to last time

• Witnessed x 2
  18. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Downloaded new Kitty Powers game and it suddenly stopped working >:( Several people have had the same problem, so it's presumably an error at the source. Hope it gets fixed soon.

19. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

apparently my interests cross the streams too much
    just give me a nail stamping plate for Transformers fucking dO IT
    (I have found one (1) plate with the sigils and it's out of print, rip me)

• Witnessed x 6
  20. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

I found a type of trail mix that is both tasty and, crazily, affordable???? it's just cashews, almonds and dried cranberries but it's now my default grazing snack

but

every day I eat any sort of amount of it, I'm GUARANTEED to bite open the insides of my cheeks or lips, likely multiple times

the inside of my mouth prolly looks like a warzone and the injuries sting like fuckery and I taste blood and feeling the cuts/imperfections with my tongue drives me bonkers in the back of my head constantly

why tho

• Witnessed x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice