Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

I spilled coffee on my fave sweater and now I gotta wash it. Super minor annoyance, since we have a washer and dryer in the house, but ughhhhh. >:/

• Witnessed x 5
  2. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

My recs bar on Tumblr being full of transphobic and anti blogs.

• Witnessed x 4
  3. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

I don’t have enough money for the tarot/Oracle decks I want, and I keep missing the opportunity to buy them because they’re not being made anymore.

• Witnessed x 5
  4. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

me: okay, I have my desktop back, At Last I can return to digital art--
    desktop: lol what's a driver and why would I want one

OTL

• Witnessed x 6
  5. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

My sister and her husband are finally playing borderlands 2 and I wanna play with them so bad but my PC is too shitty to run it :( :( :(

6. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

Still hungry -_-' even though I have had my dinner. Ugh.

7. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I sort of want to get my tattered teddy bear re-covered, and I do have some money left over from Christmas to do it, but a) I don't want to end up with nothing left of the original bear and b) I'm terrified of him getting lost in the post. Maybe I'll just make him a scarf or something to protect his neck from wearing through.

8. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

I'd check with local seamstresses, there must be someone who'd do it and who'd understand. I wouldn't want to post something that old and that precious to you.

You could gently sew the scarf down to his neck so that it doesn't come off and rub more, alternatively, but I don't know how old the fabric is or what fibres are in it.

9. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Mmmm I Love when tools say you can do something (like download all the data for the accession numbers listed in a file) and then don't give an example of what the list file should look like

There are several options! Likely some will work and some won't! Just give a brief example I'm begging you NCBI

• Witnessed x 1
  10. What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? What do you want?

• Witnessed x 4
  11. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

Someone sent me a weird anon gift on subeta and I'm terrified that it is actually supposed to be some kind of subtle or unsubtle insult because my paranoia is acting up.

ETA some hours later: someone reminded me that Major Drills quests involve giving gifts to random strangers... it's better now :) thank you all tho!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    • Witnessed x 4
  12. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I've selected some possible keywords for use in my business renaming, and I've posted on a few places asking for feedback. People are making pleased noises but not one person will tell me what they actually think of the words >:(

ETA: Oh, and now someone's explained to me in small words how to pick words for a business name; yes, I already did that, where do you think I got THESE words from?

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
    • Witnessed x 1
  13. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Goddammit I know people mean well but when I get nonspecific praise instead of the actual feedback I ask for it feels really fucking patronising. I don't want to be patted on the head and called a genius for coming up with the ideas, I want you to fucking PICK ONE.

• Agree x 1
  14. Jove

Jove [ destination defenestration ]

Me: Self, sleep, you know you’ll feel like shit later if you don’t. Let’s go get the sleep aid you were prescribed.
    Also Me: /find out the bottle is empty because I forgot to phone in the refill
    Me, Yet Again: Ah, fuck.

15. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Okay, vague criticism is a lot worse than vague praise. No, I do NOT know what you mean by "more impact"! TELL ME WHAT YOU MEAN!

• Witnessed x 1
  16. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Blisters on both small toes because I'm an idiot who wore shoes that I knew would hurt me on a day when I did more than usual walking

• Witnessed x 5
  17. Lying in bed, stretched out, and I pulled a hamstring or something. Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow...

• Witnessed x 5
  18. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

It appears that someone was trying to brute Force their way into my epic games accoujnt :/

• Witnessed x 2
  19. Everything in homestuck means something and I’m sick of it.

• Witnessed x 1
  20. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

lake michigan

light

rodents

nausea

• Witnessed x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice