Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

W H Y can't I make a simple phone call! Why's everything gotta be so difficult all the time, why can't I communicate properly like seemingly everyone else!!!
    I'm tired of this, I wish I could just text so I wouldn't have to deal with my stuttery long pause having awkwardly paced self

• Witnessed x 4
  2. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

FUCK FUCK FUCK i accidentally hung up on him god DAMMIT.

• Witnessed x 6
  3. Birds woke me up at 5:30

• Witnessed x 3
    • Agree x 1
  4. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

We have twice as much work as normal, and in addition to our department manager calling off AGAIN (you couldn't have just extended your loa???) everyone who could conceivably help has ALSO called off
    And this on the one day I Cannot stay late, of course

• Witnessed x 5
  5. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

my grandparents are so passive aggressive im dying

• Witnessed x 6
  6. turtleDove

turtleDove Well-Known Member

Why the heck do I keep getting calls from what appears to be a Chinese robo-dialler? I mean, I'm assuming it's a robo-dialler - but it's definitely someone speaking some flavour of Chinese (Mandarin, I think?), because the one word I can catch and understand in what's getting rattled off is "ni hao".

• Witnessed x 4
  7. theambernerd

Today in grandparents: how to make every single story you recall that mentions race at all really racist

• Witnessed x 10
  8. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

My dad is the same and it is Cringe City so fucking witnessed

• Witnessed x 8
  9. Misty Pond

Misty Pond Well-Known Member

it's too hot to sleep aaaaahhh I'm gonna die

also seriously hating how the universe won't let me keep a goddamn consistent sleep schedule for more than a week, ugh

• Witnessed x 4
  10. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

My brain, as per usual. Did some difficult stuff this morning and now I am a bit overwhelmed.

• Witnessed x 4
  11. Bunny

Bunny aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I had about three days of not being able to take my medication cause I had put in my prescription right before a bank holiday weekend.

I feel dizzy and not real, this will probably last for fays and it could of been avoided had I just asked for a refill sooner.

• Witnessed x 8
  12. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

I spilled ranch dressing all over a clean pair of pants and my day's not even half over so I'm going to be walking around with ranch on my pants all damn day.

• Witnessed x 6
  13. Misty Pond

I slept weirdly so now my back is all tense to the point of soreness, and of course today is when my period finally decides to show up. rifp me

• Witnessed x 3
  14. Misty Pond

now I've got zero spoons to do anything vaguely productive, even get something to eat

ugh. great. just what I needed tonight, thanks brain

• Witnessed x 2
  15. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

I hate my coworker so much! Ever since the baker quit he’s been trying to make my job harder than it needs to be! The final straw was on Thursday when he brought me a mixing bowl he hadn’t even tried to scrape out! And when the manager told him to scrape it out he barely did anything! He kept saying “8 scrapped it out” and laughing! When I confronted him yesterday he refused to admit he did anything wrong! He was also moving the speaker we use to play music to where I can see it and using it to play chicken noises at me! Before that it was on top of the fridge where I couldn’t reach it! I had to ask a taller coworker to get it for me so I could turn it off because it was giving me a headache! This was after the manager asked him several times to change it! He’s just so lazy and disrespectful but at least his last day is Sunday. I honestly can’t wait for him to leave because he’s such a fucking piece of shit and if I could get away with it I’d beat him to death with one of the mixing bowls!

• Witnessed x 4
  16. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Reblogged something to the wrong blog, copied the text, deleted it, went to put it on the RIGHT blog, and realized I somehow only copied the last line. >_<

• Witnessed x 3
  17. I’m at a garage sale and one of the other vendors was smoking inside the main building. And his dog has been barking at people. The fairgrounds have “no smoking” and “no pets except service animals” policies. >:l

• Witnessed x 2
  18. theambernerd

Boy I would love it if my grandma didn't feel the need to say "it's alive!" every time I come downstairs for the first time in the morning.
    Yes, I sleep in longer than you. It's almost like I'm 22 and on a break between jobs or something. I'm even getting up between like, 9:30 and 10:30, it's not even that late in the morning.

• Witnessed x 10
  19. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

Ugh, that gets to me too. I have a sleep disorder, thanks for noticing!

• Agree x 3
    • Witnessed x 2
    • Winner x 1
  20. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

Youtube on mobile is doing this thing now after commercials play. Instead of saving where you are in the video and playing from where you left off like it used to, it starts the video from the beginning!

• Witnessed x 3
    • Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice