Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

Award winning dick move, Walgreens makeup counter guy.

There are a lot of things that cause and/or resemble acne. Any particular acne wash may or may not be much help to any particular person, even assuming that the problem is straight up acne vulgaris with no particular underlying conditions or complications. Hope you remembered to bring your medical license and preferably your dermatology board certification as well.

No? Well then it’s not just rude and unnecessary, it’s not even helpful.

• Agree x 5
  2. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Me, on steroids, yet again: "No I need a new immune system but thanks anyway"

• Witnessed x 3
  3. Artemis

Artemis i, an asexual moron

My leftovers are already rancid so lunch has become just a V8

I hunger (hanger?)

• Witnessed x 6
  4. shmeed

shmeed plant me

i somehow lost or deleted a really useful macro i was using for work and i totally forgot how to code macros or find the codes for macros
    i'll have to hunt around google for it and thats annoying

• Witnessed x 3
  5. turtleDove

turtleDove Well-Known Member

My sleep schedule is either completely fuckered, or my new meds are making it so that I'm sleeping more. And I think my brain's decided to respond to the increase in available seretonin by going "y'know what's an emotion? being table-flippingly angry! not at anything, just In General. this is the emotion you get now".

Which cool. Great. Brain, that's one of the ones we had before the meds started.

Edit: Actually, it's not even anger, it's just "general annoyance at Everything". Which is...annoying. :/ (And tends to try and turn into anger, except that there's no focus for it. So I'm stuck in my crankypants and can't find any different pants.)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  6. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    This here is me pinging my router. I'm using a powerline adapter, but am I seriously gonna have to get an Ethernet cable down into my room? I can't even afford that.

• Witnessed x 2
  7. Misty Pond

Misty Pond Well-Known Member

why do spiders keep appearing in my room?!?!?! I don't want you in here!!!!! get lost!!!!!!!!!

• Witnessed x 7
  8. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I just bought EndNote X8 like a month ago and now they're releasing X9

Fuck!

• Witnessed x 5
  9. Do you know if they have an upgrade policy?

10. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

You can upgrade for the small fee of a hundred bucks. :(

• Witnessed x 3
  11. Lebesgue Integreat

Lebesgue Integreat Lesbian Intrigue

Remembering that my academic adviser in college always referred to her female friends as her girlfriends and I perked up the first time and was thinking "...fellow bi???" but no, she's straight and just uses that term for all of her female friends. It tripped me up Every. Single. Time. I had to continuously remind myself that she's straight and married with kids.

• Witnessed x 5
  12. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

Oh yikes! And two packets were lost?!

(The normal packet loss rate for pinging your own router is 0% unless you’ve set it to ignore pings. If anyone wants a time comparison, I ran a quick ping all the way out to google’s public DNS server, which obviously is much further away than inside my own LAN, from my phone via the wifi.)
    0CD07175-D785-4895-A3EE-3B5124457011.jpeg

Oh gosh, did a quick price check and cat5e is absurdly more expensive than I expected. Somewhere somebody is surely throwing it away in bulk. Why.

Lots and lots of network sympathy.

13. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

I thought off and bought my little brother the perfect gift. Only the nearest gift giving occasion is in December (not christmas) and has a budget, and his birthday isn't until bloody February -_-

And it's so perfect!

• Witnessed x 3
  14. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

im hungry but executive dysfunction so im lying in bed instead. I gotta get up and go to the fridge to Fix Problem, but i dont want to get up

Edit: successfully had a food within 30 min or so

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
  15. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

HAhahahaha fuck

Just discovered that the company we ordered the new fridge from isn't going to deliver it until the 22nd

What was the point of giving me a calendar to pick a date during the ordering process if they're just going to deliver it whenever they feel like it

Have gone elsewhere but still have to wait til Friday and still no fresh food in house, annoyed is... understatement

Anyway off to phone this shower and ask them politely but firmly to cancel

• Witnessed x 8
  16. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

I burned the roof of my mouth just behind my teeth and now talking stings :c

• Witnessed x 8
  17. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

my work software has acted up twice today and it was pretty panicky for a bit. Love to deal with weird errors where things are due 15 minutes earlier than usual and i have to do the looney tunes putting tracks down as the train is approaching

• Witnessed x 1
  18. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

WHY DO PEOPLE PUT ANNOYING VOICE MESSAGES AS THEIR ON HOLD AUDIO

MAKING ME LISTEN TO THE SAME AD OVER AND OVER WHILE I TRY TO GET MY PHONE FIXED DOES NOT MAKE ME MORE POSITIVELY DISPOSED TOWARD YOU

• Witnessed x 6
    • Agree x 1
  19. Lebesgue Integreat

Lebesgue Integreat Lesbian Intrigue

IT IS THE MIDDLE OF AUGUST WHY ARE YOU SETTING OFF FIREWORKS

• Witnessed x 3
  20. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

...what the fuck?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice