Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Lebesgue Integreat

Lebesgue Integreat Lesbian Intrigue

My neighborhood tends to enjoy fireworks year round.

• Witnessed x 2
  2. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

That's...weird. Like people are pretty laissez faire about the things where I am but only around the Fourth of July. All year though...

3. Lebesgue Integreat

It's even more annoying than it sounds. I fully do not expect it to stop until after midnight.

• Witnessed x 4
  4. Aondeug

???

Oh my god.

• Agree x 2
  5. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

same.

• Witnessed x 3
  6. Aondeug

WHAT THE FUCK D:

• Like x 1
  7. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

Ori DE randomizer. I said. NO BONUSES. why did you give me mega energy and an extra charge flame upgrade???

8. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Walmart has failed me
    I don't want a mixed wash/wax, I already have a wax I like, I just want plain fuckign car soap
    Why is this so hard to understand

9. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

someone knocking on something!!!

• Witnessed x 4
  10. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

low blood sugar woke me up an hour before my alarm and i really wanted that hour to sleep

• Witnessed x 1
  11. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

and it persists!!!

fml!!!

• Witnessed x 6
  12. turtleDove

turtleDove Well-Known Member

Fire season means there's smoke everywhere, and it's so bad right now that there's an advisory out about it. My head hurts, and I both want to go take a shower and go to bed early and deeply resent the need for either of these things because I cannot RP with my friends if I'm asleep or in the shower.

• Witnessed x 1
  13. I have to work for a total of ten hours today. Thankfully I get a couple hours break in between parts of it though. -_-

• Witnessed x 2
  14. God my family all hates each other and I hate them too.

• Witnessed x 3
  15. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I'm on hold with the phone company again, and I want to kindly and patiently explain to the executives that the main thing the loop of advertising their various services accomplishes is emotionally associating the names of their products with frustrated rage.

Kindly and patiently explain with a sword.

• Witnessed x 4
    • Agree x 1
  16. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

If you call both of us to the front desk you don't get to be mad that we were both on break
    If only one of us was on break you'd still only be getting one of us up front
    Shut the FUCK up and let us get on with our actual work in the method we have tested for maximum productivity

17. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

So every year at this time, the tabloid rags suddenly decide to scream about the 'infestation' of "venomous" false widow spiders coming into your house to do their dirty gross spider sex and, I dunno, bite you all over in your sleep? It's fucking pathetic.

Steodata nobilis has been in the UK for over 100 years, it is not a sudden new visitor to our miserable little island, and it's scary, scary venom is about equivalent to a bee sting - painful, but for the majority, nbd. It's playing on people's phobias for no good reason. Hardly a fuckin redback, is it - and if it was, we'd have anti-venom on hand because that's not fuckin hard to do at all, come on. I believe there's been no deaths from redback spider bites in Australia for near on 40 years. There's also some studies which conclude that spiders tend to ''dry bite' larger threats as a warning, which means they're not wasting their venom.

Also people generally aren't that good at identifying random spiders which just appear out of nowhere, and being already spooked by dumb stories, they're just going to splat whatever comes near - which is going to be the poor old Eritagena, which also comes out of the woodwork to mate at this time, moves fast and looks big and scary (YMMV, they're pretty adorbs imo, and I've handled plenty with no fear of a bite cause they just wanna run). Eritagena, the giant HOUSE spider. As in the ones we live with, unseen and quietly disposing of pests for us ungrateful humans, all year round.

It's so irritating. Stop spreading shit about spiders, mass media.

Edited for typos because autocorrect on phone hates me

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
    • Witnessed x 3
    • Agree x 1
  18. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Fun fact: my grandpa was once bitten in his sleep by an honest-to-god black widow.

He was fine.

He thought he had the flu until Grandma pointed out the big red bug bite, and he was completely better a week later.

• Informative x 3
    • Winner x 2
  19. Lebesgue Integreat

I JUST FOUND OUT I CAN'T GET THE KOMMO'O ARMOR IN USUM AS A GIRL, FUCK.

• Witnessed x 4
  20. mazarinedrake

mazarinedrake Well-Known Member

Question out of sincere curiosity: how did he know it was a black widow if it bit him in his sleep?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice