Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

I have an 11-hour shift bc my department manager fucked up and we have to get everything fixed Today :|

Update: and, as usual, he vanishes at random times without telling anyone where he's going, so we have to fix his mess without him

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
    • Witnessed x 5
  2. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Locked out of a website I need access to for work because they're requiring two-factor ID to log in now... which means I can't log in to enable 2-factor ID.

• Witnessed x 8
  3. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

Snapchat-1337313829.jpg

• Witnessed x 5
  4. Loq

Misinformation about pet care via overgeneralization between species

• Witnessed x 4
  5. Loq

Working the entire department alone when we're still playing catch-up from our department head fucking up
    I am not actually capable of doing three people's work in half the time, please return my other fucking set of hands

• Witnessed x 7
  6. Lebesgue Integreat

Lebesgue Integreat Lesbian Intrigue

Title of site: "How to manually calculate [thing I'm looking for]".

Contents of site: "Here's how to use our embedded calculator if you want to double check and make sure the automatic value spit out is correct :)"

I dunno when calculators became manual but man I could've used that in high school...

7. Why do transfers for light and dark fabric have different instructions and why did no one tell us earlier?

8. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

Urgh, my car needs about $750 worth of parts and service before it can pass inspection

I’ll be able to manage it but

Urghhhhhhh

• Witnessed x 2
  9. Work is bullshit and busy and I didn’t get lunch for over 5 hours

• Witnessed x 2
  10. Misty Pond

Misty Pond Well-Known Member

woke up one hour before my alarm went off and couldn't fall back asleep and get that precious hour of sleep in before work today

• Witnessed x 5
  11. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

Similarly, I keep waking up at 4AM. I'm not even sure why, might be the cold.

• Witnessed x 3
  12. Misty Pond

Misty Pond Well-Known Member

I didn't realize "have a nosebleed" had been added to the list of things to take care of when I got home today >:/

• Witnessed x 1
  13. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

How do people not pick at things? This is maddening.

• Agree x 3
  14. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

Gratuitous use of the Corsican vocative case in inappropriate contexts to Sound Local.

15. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

It is ridiculously hard to think of stuff I want to eat this week. -_-

• Witnessed x 1
  16. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

I really should have gone to bed earlier! I am so tired but i have to get up right now

• Witnessed x 4
  17. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I have to take seven pills in the morning now for a month, and the fact that the intro/outro to The Magnus Archives is so much louder than the actual content

• Witnessed x 2
    • Agree x 1
  18. Loq

We are getting sent. So much shit we do not need. Suppliers please stop, our backroom can't hold all these mcfucking candles

• Witnessed x 4
  19. Lebesgue Integreat

Lebesgue Integreat Lesbian Intrigue

What is it about Twitch that makes literally every single person in the chat automatically forget at least half of the mechanics of the game that they're watching? I swear, I'll see just "[FLAGRANTLY INCORRECT INFORMATION] I thought this was just obvious?" at least 3 times every 10-15 minutes.

• Witnessed x 2
  20. Queer Disaster

Queer Disaster existing

having the *wants people to talk to but also doesn't want to bother people* syndrome today.

i really miss my best friend

• Witnessed x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice