Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

(Now in the right thread!)
    The student charity organization I'm a part of participated in a donation drive at an about two hours' drive away, and we got enough donations to fill two trucks!
    We, of course, only have one available.

• Witnessed x 3
  2. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

winneressed i hope there's some way to get everything where it needs to go!

• Agree x 3
  3. Artemis

Artemis i, an asexual moron

SONG STUCK IN HEAD BUT NOT THE WORDS >:(

• Witnessed x 6
  4. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

We managed to cram everything into the truck and our car's trunk, it's probably pretty unsafe but I guess if the truck doesn't crash it will work out well.

• Like x 5
  5. I got rear-ended earlier this afternoon.

• Witnessed x 9
  6. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I ordered a phone case. It was the wrong size. I groused about this to my mom. She very thoughtfully ordered me one. It was also the wrong size, because I forgot what model my phone was.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
    • Witnessed x 11
  7. Jove

Jove [ destination defenestration ]

I swear I'm gonna slap the next person who says Sex At Dawn is ~scientifically sound~.

ETA: That's including you, too, Dan Savage.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  8. Lebesgue Integreat

Lebesgue Integreat Lesbian Intrigue

My parents: "These steaks come pre-seasoned so there's no need to add anything to them."
    Me, a reasonable person who has taste buds: "Seasoned by who? Fucking LaCroix???"

• Witnessed x 4
    • Agree x 1
  9. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

Trying to avoid just telling my boss that i'm autistic so he'll stop trying to encourage me to make eye contact

Like dude

I don't ask you to like stand on one foot whenever you talk to me

• Witnessed x 7
  10. Artemis

A Mood (tm)

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  11. Kodachi

Kodachi Well-Known Member

Three coworkers just gave notice yesterday. Two of them are pretty key. Another, even more key person left last month.

• Witnessed x 8
  12. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

It's rhyming season and I am so very uninspired :(

• Witnessed x 1
  13. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

If I could stop chanting the same stupid repetitive three-line phrase over and over and over and over that would be Fucking Super, thanks

• Witnessed x 3
  14. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Missed a seminar I was interested in because I had to go home and prepare for a medical procedure

• Witnessed x 8
  15. Lebesgue Integreat

Lebesgue Integreat Lesbian Intrigue

Commercials that just so blatantly have next to no effort put into them. The fucking Reeses commercials for example legitimately making me actively avoid buying Reeses cups right now. But even better. Just a few minutes ago a commercial came on where a student was sitting at a desk and he turned to the camera and said in a voice that was like (oh my god this is so impossible what ever will I do) "I have a THOUSAND word essay coming up due...".
    I just checked one of my more recent essays. That's A PAGE AND A FUCKING HALF OF TEXT. Like? I'm sorry, I didn't realize this was a 4th grader speaking, he looks rather like an adult. What can you even cram in to a thousand words????

• Witnessed x 1
  16. Alexand

Alexand Rhymes with &

My bedside lamp melted today. Apparently I had a 70 W bulb in it, when it was only designed to support up to 40 W.............and also I tried to use a hat as a lampshade.................which I guess you're not supposed to do.

The point is, this is a problem that I did not know could happen to me, and now it's happened, and my room and entire apartment unit smells like burnt plastic. It's so bad. I've had every window open for two hours now and the smell's not better yet. Where am I supposed to sleep...................

• Witnessed x 9
  17. Artemis

I have done a similar with a shirt instead of a hat and I am sympathy witnessing so hard :(

• Witnessed x 3
  18. knifecentipede

knifecentipede guillotine-chan

people who pointedly don't understand why would anyone consider paypal.me flashing your legal name dangerous and breaching privacy (even if you aren't trans, that applies to ANYBODY) are so sheltered

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    • Agree x 7
  19. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Someone years back started sporking a really bad hentai manga, and stopped in the middle just when it was getting to reveals of an alluded-to "horrifying backstory". I'm really, really curious as to what the fuck it was, but I really don't want to look up uncensored originals of it.

• Witnessed x 3
  20. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Someone in a Facebook group I'm in assumed I was 18-ish because of how I look...fuck my baby face :(

• Witnessed x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice