1. We've been a little overwhelmed with the rate of moderator activity lately, and @rigel drew the short straw. Congratudolences are appreciated, or you could give generously to the memorial fund for his sanity.
    Dismiss Notice

Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Alexand

Alexand ??? ???

My bedside lamp melted today. Apparently I had a 70 W bulb in it, when it was only designed to support up to 40 W.............and also I tried to use a hat as a lampshade.................which I guess you're not supposed to do.

The point is, this is a problem that I did not know could happen to me, and now it's happened, and my room and entire apartment unit smells like burnt plastic. It's so bad. I've had every window open for two hours now and the smell's not better yet. Where am I supposed to sleep...................

• Witnessed x 8
  2. Artemis

Artemis slutch

I have done a similar with a shirt instead of a hat and I am sympathy witnessing so hard :(

• Witnessed x 2
  3. knifecentipede

knifecentipede guillotine-chan

people who pointedly don't understand why would anyone consider paypal.me flashing your legal name dangerous and breaching privacy (even if you aren't trans, that applies to ANYBODY) are so sheltered

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    • Agree x 6
  4. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Someone years back started sporking a really bad hentai manga, and stopped in the middle just when it was getting to reveals of an alluded-to "horrifying backstory". I'm really, really curious as to what the fuck it was, but I really don't want to look up uncensored originals of it.

• Witnessed x 3
  5. Acey

Acey cicadas taking cover while we stomp around

Someone in a Facebook group I'm in assumed I was 18-ish because of how I look...fuck my baby face :(

• Witnessed x 3
  6. Artemis

Artemis slutch

BACK

ITCHY

• Witnessed x 5
  7. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

My friend asked me to do a 7hr drive (3-3.5 hrs each way) so they can be with their husband for xmas but my mom doesnt want me to because it would be:
    • dangerous bc of weather/roads
    • right after my 7-8hr shift meaning id be tired, even tho my friend says they can do the drive back
    • risky bc i dont have out of province insurance
    I told my friend i could do it and then had to take that back after my mom pointed out it wasnt a good idea for me to do it

• Witnessed x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice