Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Now I'm outright sick, and spent the morning still shivering under two duvets and a blanket.

• Witnessed x 4
  2. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

new sports bra apparently shrinks in the wash. why would you do this to me, Satan?

(anyone know if target does exchanges without a receipt?)

• Witnessed x 5
  3. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

iirc target requires a receipt, unfortunately

• Informative x 1
  4. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

well, there goes $25 I guess :/

• Witnessed x 1
  5. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

Today was such a goddamn MONDAY.

• Agree x 2
    • Witnessed x 1
  6. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Taxi driver, on seeing me get into the cab outside the supermarket with a full bag: "Been shopping?"
    Me, still not well and kind of out of it: "Yeah."
    What I wish I'd said: "No, I'm meeting my black market contact to hand over this bag of human organs."
    I hate it when people ask stupidly obvious questions.

• Witnessed x 3
  7. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

minecraft modpack makers, will you PLEASE include at least one mod that has a magnet type item? constantly running around to pick up scattered debris is arthritis hell.

• Witnessed x 3
  8. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

This cough suppressant tastes like honey-lemon-scented disinfectant. Which I guess it is, but it's AWFUL.

• Witnessed x 5
  9. turtleDove

turtleDove Well-Known Member

Want to talk to mom about what's up, but it feels like a bad idea to do so while she's cooking. Mom, plz stop mucking around with sharp things so I can tell you about how my love life done gone into the shitter. (Also, dad's lurking in the kitchen and I'd rather mom know before he does.)

• Witnessed x 5
  10. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

it's supposed to be cloudy and probably snowing during the eclipse :C

• Witnessed x 3
  11. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

My apartment is freezing.

• Witnessed x 8
  12. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

Bank sent me a letter telling me they would shut down my savings account unless I contacted them. I didn’t realize they could seize the money if I didn’t put anything in and just let it build up.

• Witnessed x 6
  13. Wormwitch

My dryer fucking broke

• Witnessed x 4
  14. My digestion is too loud for me to sleep

• Witnessed x 2
  15. Alexand

Alexand Rhymes with &

It's way, way colder in my bedroom than in any other room in the unit. I even triple-checked to make sure I didn't have any of the windows open, but I don't...it just...really really feels that way. But I feel too annoying to complain to maintenance about it, because I already called them a couple of months ago for the exact opposite problem. So now I feel like it'd be obnoxious somehow to call them again like "hey, thanks for doing something about my overly-hot room that I got all whiny about, but you did it wrong, so put it back, thanks."

Also - one of my roommates figured out a way to lock the thermostat, and I can't figure out a way to unlock it. So I can't even turn the thermostat up. I mean, I probably couldn't anyway, since that would probably make my roommates' bedrooms way too hot...and then they'd be mad at me...but the point is that I don't even have the option.

And I have a cold for the third time this winter. >:/

• Witnessed x 5
  16. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

Why is food not food until 2 hours after I wake up

• Agree x 4
    • Witnessed x 4
  17. knifecentipede

knifecentipede guillotine-chan

how do I become like these autistic ppl who need bg noise to live... without headphones I can't even enjoy fast food joints or libraries bc there's always some chatty het couple or teen group a few tables away and no matter how hard I unfocus I'm forced to hear and understand Every Single Word.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    • Witnessed x 7
  18. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

when u get cleaned up and then have a low blood sugar which makes u sweaty >:(

• Witnessed x 2
  19. Wormwitch

Can’t start over in Hogwarts mystery even if I delete the app.

• Witnessed x 3
  20. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

The showerfoam stuff I got doesnt play nice with my body chemistry and smells weird on my skin.

• Witnessed x 7
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice