Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Misty Pond

Misty Pond Well-Known Member

made honey sandwiches but didn't soften the honey enough beforehand and tore the bread trying to spread it

• Witnessed x 4
  2. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

The Wayback Machine didn't archive the pics of one of my favourite comics which got taken down :( :( :( (Gai-Gin, to be exact.)

• Witnessed x 3
  3. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

The guy i have to sit beside breathes really loudly? Like i know he probably cant help it but i Dont like it

• Witnessed x 4
  4. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I very clearly remember a particular novel I read and hated but all I can remember of it beyond little snippets of worldbuilding and plot are the editing errors and gratuitous torture. I really want to find it again to take it over to Das Sporking but can't find it from that!

• Witnessed x 2
  5. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

ordered my burger plain but it came with all the slime condiments on, didn't notice until I got home :T

• Witnessed x 8
  6. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

My hot water's not working >:(

• Witnessed x 5
  7. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

acne in my fuckin eyebrows and behind both ears where my glasses stems can irritate them all the more, sweet jesus they all hurt so bad and I can do jack shit about ANY of them except wait however many days or weeks for them to go away

• Witnessed x 5
  8. KingdomByTheSea

KingdomByTheSea Well-Known Member

My eyelid won't stop twitching >:(

• Witnessed x 3
  9. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

Pulled a muscle in my hip yesterday doing the incredibly dangerous activity of Walking Normally Like I Always Do

• Witnessed x 7
  10. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Webcomics which take up multiple weeks on things like an injured character trying to make it to the bathroom.

11. Everett

this afternoon at work is Big Stress and my boss wants me to learn diaphragmatic breathing to be able to be louder. Hes been asking me to do it for like a year and a half and i keep avoiding it bc Aaaa

12. Everett

double posteé

the thing where people get mad when a persons name isnt in the headline of a news story

Unless their name is already like a household name to whatever audience its written for, you will have no idea who the fuck theyre talking about and probably won't read the article

Holy shit

Please understand they are trying to get you to read the fucking news story to learn the rest of the details

A a a a a a a a a a a a

Ive written news articles!! We arent trying to fucking conceal peoples names for nefarious purposes!!! We're gonna say "Local Father" does whatever because you have no clue who Jim Lastname is, and we dont want to waste space by saying Local Father Jim Lastname Blah Blah Blah

• Agree x 6
  13. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

One of the basic principles of headlining or writing a lead is focus on pitching to your demographic, so yeah, no shit a local paper is going to use the phrase 'local man' or similar, because the local is the interest.

• Agree x 3
  14. Charlie

Charlie I got no strings to hold me down

current annoyance is how it feels like i get sick and nauseous no matter what i eat, and how im always tired no matter how much i sleep.

• Witnessed x 4
  15. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

After I made my appointment for an interview with Home Depot they sent me another email telling me I need a valid drivers license/state id. Only problem is my state is is expired so now I have to go to the dmv. I’m happy to have a job interview so soon but ahhhhh.

• Witnessed x 2
  16. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Apparently the heating company are outright lying to try to blame the leak that made us need a new floor in our apartment last November on us.

• Witnessed x 6
  17. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

When that one chin hair is long enough to be scratchy but too short to grip with the tweezers.

ETA: Also the complete lack of decent Ho Yay in Legend of the Three Caballeros. I guess the censors were looking out for it specifically after the original movie.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
    • Witnessed x 2
  18. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I think I spilled something and didn't clean it up properly, my living room smells really bad, and to fix it I'm going to have to scrub the whole thing >:(

• Witnessed x 2
  19. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

And my teeth are absolutely killing me and I don't know how long it's going to take to get them fixed.

• Witnessed x 3
  20. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

Can’t play fallout 76 because it keeps timing out

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice