Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. My own incompetence

• Witnessed x 2
  2. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

Bethesda

• Agree x 3
  3. Wormwitch

I regret moving in with my aunt because she’s also a trump supporter and she believes all that republican bullshit about trump and they would both vote for him again. No wonder he wanted to move in with her.

• Witnessed x 5
  4. Wormwitch

This has annoyed me so much I’m back on Twitter re-tweeting about bad stuff trump has done hoping if my father sees it he’ll get annoyed too.

5. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

1. have 1 blood sugar test strip left, out of refills bc i forgot to check and call earlier in the week, i left a message with the prescribing nurse at the clinic but idk when theyll do anything about it
    2. I can hear my coworker being a dumbass and listening to whatever the fuck
      1. Might be clips from a tv show, sometimes its loud music. Fucking use headphones you pisslord

Edit: bg was a little high which contributed to Mood. Im fixing it and my work day is half over

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
    • Witnessed x 2
  6. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

me: ugh, there's sand or something in my peanut butter sandwich
    me: *finishes sandwich*
    me: *discovers the spot where a filling came out of my molar*
    me: oh i guess it wasn't sand

gdi i JUST did a dentistry, i really do have the opposite of a guardian angel. can't i have just ONE WEEK where i'm allowed to have a schedule and stick to it?

• Witnessed x 11
  7. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

CW: poop, unsanitary

I work at a resort park at the absolute end of the property and it takes ages for customers to get to it, especially the ones who walk up, and there is just a sad excuse of a portajohn. A portajohn that hasn't been cleaned in years.

We keep asking management to clean it, or hire someone, or even just hose it down for chrissake, and we've gotten nothing. Recently we've been having extremely high winds, and the thing blew over on it's side. We were sure someone would finally take care of it, but instead they just sat it up and called it a day. So now there's feces and little bits of toilet paper covering one of the walls. FML

• Witnessed x 1
  8. Everett

Its autism month which means Kids With Autism(tm)

Kids Children And Families Are The Only People Who Exist

The ontario government says Autistic Adults (And Parents) will be Consulted on How To Help Kids

Fuck im tired today.

• Witnessed x 5
  9. Everett

mentally lies on the floor
    there arent that many things to do today but it feels like there are So Many

• Witnessed x 5
    • Agree x 1
  10. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Minor skin infection on my face right where it's pressed against the pillow when I sleep. Ow.

• Witnessed x 3
  11. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

The itching from said infection is spreading and I can't tell if it's psychosomatic or not. Calling the doctor ASAP.

12. Everett

Someone who i thought was cool is an anti, oh well

• Witnessed x 5
  13. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

People who choose to walk in the road when the sidewalk is perfectly intact, serviceable, empty, and LESS THAN TWO FEET AWAY GOING PARALLEL TO THEIR ROUTE. THE ROAD IS FOR CARS. LET ME PARK MY GODDAMN CAR.

edit: Corollary to the above: assholes who bolt across the street during a green light because the extra thirty seconds it would take to walk up to a crosswalk (LESS THAN TWO YARDS AWAY) and hit the button is worth dying for I guess.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
    • Witnessed x 6
    • Agree x 3
  14. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

When there's a thing like "check out this list of asian ppl/info/things!!!"
    And its only east asian stuff like
    Bah

• Witnessed x 3
  15. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

i think that's a terminology issue. the american usage of 'asian' for cultures, foods, etc starts with china/mongolia and goes south and east from there. for some reason, we don't refer to russia or india as 'asian' when grouping things. i don't really know why, it's not like we don't know the continent of asia is bigger than that, it's just that the word 'asian' got to mean, idiomatically, 'chinese or japanese or maybe thai, maybe korean'.

so if an american posted a list of 'asian recipes' it's gonna be like kung pao, tempura, and bibimbap, not borscht.

16. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Try looking specifically for "South Asian"?

Thing annoying me; I am really, really, really bad at the Stair Master.

• Witnessed x 1
  17. I’m very tired of this person I follow on Twitter getting shiny after shiny after shiny on Pokémon go. I may actually unfollow them over it because I know this is immature of me but I don’t really know how to not be mad over it.

• Witnessed x 4
    • Agree x 1
  18. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Got woken up early by the discovery that there is a mouse in my apartment. I'm allergic to rodents.

• Witnessed x 11
  19. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

Me, drawing rgb: heheh subtle contrast differences, mwah
    Printing in cmyk: say goodbye to that and say hello to dark / black ink bitch

I've started doing a lot of color correcting now to prevent this but yknow, egh

Also

Me, on computer screen with color issues: oh nice, it's a lil washed out, nice vibe
    Me, on phone: oh wait no its saturated as fuck,,,,,

• Witnessed x 7
  20. Wormwitch

My father got pulled over for driving on the wrong side of the road and he blamed it on the gps. He was supposed to make a right but he was driving up the left side towards oncoming cars.

• Witnessed x 7
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice