Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. That does help a bit, thank you.

2. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

Some guy’s being an asshole on the evil apples app. Just shut up and play the game dude.

• Witnessed x 2
  3. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

can't get enough people to finish the load on any other day, but give us a half-size load and lo and behold we have twice the usual number of hands
    w h y

• Witnessed x 3
  4. Astrodynamicist

Astrodynamicist Adequate Potato Goblin

Lyft car smelled like cigarettes and horrible fruity attempted coverup

• Witnessed x 4
  5. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

i havent properly eaten and its become a spiral of lack of executive function and i have 6 things to write by the end of this weekend (i think im just gonna........come in early tomorrow and do them)

Updt: successful granola bar eating

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
    • Witnessed x 6
  6. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Firefox turned off all my extensions out of the blue and won't let me turn them back on because it says they're "legacy extensions," and when I try to reinstall them from the sources it says the file is corrupt. It's not even like there was an update or anything. I really don't want to have to refresh the browser and lose all my custom uBlock filters and xkit and FoxReplace settings, but it's looking like I might have to.

• Witnessed x 6
  7. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Very intense period pains came on very suddenly. Ow.

• Witnessed x 4
  8. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

...Welp, good thing I didn't, I guess. Apparently this is a certificate issue that hit literally everyone using Firefox. At least since it's such a ridiculously massive screw-up, it's probably going to get fixed quickly, and then I can get on parts of the internet other than here again without feeling like I'm reaching into a biohazard bin with no gloves.

• Informative x 3
    • Witnessed x 3
  9. Everett

My coworker uses way too much cologne, he was standing outside my door to tell me something, walked back to his area, I made a like 1 minute long phone call, wrote something down, and i could Still smell whatever he used when i stepped outside

What are you trying to cover up, you cant possibly smell that bad

Also I dont have scent sensitivities but do you just...........not care that youre gonna give someone else a headache

• Witnessed x 7
  10. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

I have a co-worker like that. It's highly annoying

• Witnessed x 2
  11. Everett

This place always has this...very slight air conditioning

It doesnt make it super freezing but it's got this extremely small breeze that makes it too cold to not wear layers

Eta: i only brought a light jacket but im already wearing a cardigan and a neckwarmer. Im considering adding my hat in protest even tho they have never adjusted the heat iirc so this wont get them to turn off the ac

Snapchat-20149637.jpg

Last edited: May 6, 2019
    • Witnessed x 3
  12. turtleDove

turtleDove Well-Known Member

Where the heck is my health card? We finally got to the clinic to try and get me my meds, and...I can't find my health card. We came home, and I've since searched my room, the guest room, my wallet, and my purse, plus every bag it could possibly have gotten into. I've even emptied my wallet and moved everything into a new wallet.

The card is still missing. (And more puzzling is the fact that my SIN card had been moved too - normally it's tucked behind my health card, to keep it safe, and my health card is kept on the flip-side of the wallet section that my learner's permit lives in. Today when I went and looked for my health card? SIN card was tucked behind the learner's permit. Which sort of feels like someone must have moved it or taken it, but: why?)

• Witnessed x 5
  13. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

got one of the worst questions to grade for the exam grading

• Witnessed x 5
  14. lvkz

lvkz Well-Known Karkat

yay, now time to be treated like an Artist On The Internet

15. Good news, the pin got here and she’s beautiful! My Diamond!

• Winner x 7
  16. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

breakfast place was full so that was a wash, got a frap but the lid slipped off and it fell out of my hand when i shifted my grip to put it in my car, am now grimy from cleaning up car and have absolutely nothing to show for my efforts

:|

• Witnessed x 12
  17. Astrodynamicist

Astrodynamicist Adequate Potato Goblin

Bus seat too slidey

At this rate i'm not just gonna get wiggled for my sins imma get yeeted

• Witnessed x 3
  18. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

TFW you can't figure out a puzzle on a video game meant for children and you've finally given up after weeks of frustration, and Google to find the answer and it's so simple you feel like crying

• Witnessed x 9
  19. I fuckin hate puzzles, man

• Witnessed x 2
    • Like x 1
  20. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

People saying atheism when they mean anti-theism or maltheism, when writing a story in which a god demonstrably does exist.

• Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice