Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

sudden and terrible craving for cheese and guava paste empanadas, an item only available at a cafe that closed 25 minutes ago

• Witnessed x 6
  2. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

i wanted comfort food last night, particularly pot roast, but even though it was saturday night all the restaurants where i could get that closed at nine, and the places that delivered had nothing on the menu remotely comforting, and we didn't have the ingredients for anything, and finally luka brought me a burger from mcd's. he is a true bro to run that errand for me, but wow was that not what i wanted.

• Witnessed x 3
  3. Disgusting pigs not flushing or washing their hands.

• Witnessed x 3
    • Agree x 1
  4. Kodachi

Kodachi Well-Known Member

They should flush their hands.

Used to work in a place with someone like that, and I'd get sick several times a year. Now I work in a medical device company and occasionally pick up a bug elsewhere but never at work.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
    • Like x 2
    • Informative x 1
  5. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

The dream where I was adopting ferrets turning out to be in fact a dream.

• Witnessed x 6
  6. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

My cousin is... so loud. I have my headphones on with the volume up and I can still hear her and my father talking about how unions are bad.

• Witnessed x 6
  7. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Current bout of intrusive thoughts is the urge to dump a giant cup of water directly onto my computer. Not to harm myself with the electricity or anything, just to break the computer for no reason.

• Witnessed x 2
  8. Kodachi

Kodachi Well-Known Member

The motorcycle I got stopped working two blocks from home this morning and wouldn't restart. On the plus side I got a workout pushing it two blocks home! Also on the plus side Google tells me it's likely an easily fixed problem that's really common on that make and model.

• Witnessed x 2
  9. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Hooray for easily fixed problems!

• Agree x 2
  10. Elph

Elph capuchin hacker fucker

Food. The fact that I need to eat food. And the fact that, as an adult, I need to pay for food.

Also that I haven't been to the gym since Thursday, and I was going to go yesterday but then trauma happened, and I was all psyched up to go today but I just woke up with a tickle in my throat like I'm getting sick and I don't want to prolong sickness by working out during but also I lost SO MUCH PROGRESS from last time I was sick and AAAAHHHH

• Witnessed x 5
    • Agree x 1
  11. FinalFarce

FinalFarce dook dook

Apartment too warm to cuddle with spouse but I need physical affection for good brain chemicals plz God make it less hot

• Witnessed x 5
  12. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

My cousins still bugging me about buying a house, and now my dad is telling me I should start my own business. I don’t know where either of them think I’m going to get all this money with a part time Home Depot job. Now my cousin thinks I should get a job at some used books store in another town but I doubt that’s going to be any better than where I am now.

• Witnessed x 4
  13. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

maybe they're subtly offering to finance you :D

14. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

just as soon as I started getting into my backed-up apartment chores, 8tracks went down >:(

• Witnessed x 2
  15. raydelblau

raydelblau the giant rat who makes all of the rules

This café just charged me ten dollars for an iced coffee and a bagel with cream cheese, and the coffee wasn't even that good.

Who do you think your customers are, café? Lucille Bluth? The President of the United States?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    • Witnessed x 5
  16. No, he eats at McDonald’s.

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  17. Camber

Camber Active Member

I got my toddler cousin to sleep about an hour ago and immediately afterward I realised ‘oh no I’m quite ill’. I am snotty and headachy and I really hope this kid’s immune system is as beefy as his love of stacking objects. surprise illness why

• Witnessed x 4
  18. Thought my phone was glitching because I wasn’t getting email notifications. Nope, turns out the app put them behind a subscription paywall.

• Witnessed x 5
  19. My sister bought CBD gummies, on the medical advice of one of her coworkers at a fast-food restaurant. without telling mom, and despite the fact that dad has a history of addiction problems and a desire to get high so he can "feel better."

• Witnessed x 3
  20. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Summer.

• Agree x 4
    • Witnessed x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice