Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. turtleDove

turtleDove Well-Known Member

My feet keep hurting. Also, bosses at work decided they're gonna try something New to speed things up, and now we aren't doing tape-and-paper on pieces any more. Which is probably gonna suck, because it means we have to be way, way more careful with handling them.

• Witnessed x 1
  2. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I have a username not connected to my usual username on a smut site, which I was planning to use for experimenting with weirder fics than my usual. I just got a long post on my profile there about stuff the poster wants me to write, which includes multiple points I specifically state squick me, one of which is a scenario unpleasantly similar to the abuse I suffered as a teen. I know they have no way of knowing that and I wouldn't call it exactly a trigger, but it was kind of scary for a moment and quite annoying once that passed.

• Witnessed x 5
  3. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

That I have to go to work when I want to stay in bed :(

• Agree x 3
    • Witnessed x 2
  4. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

My Google news feed: ancient anti-witchcraft potion discovered...

Oh neat!

First part of article, shown in preview: a Victorian bottle believed to have been used...

Sorry, what was that first part again?

Article: a Victorian bottle...

And the title said it was?

Title: ancient

So it's about how old?

The slow, relentless march of time: less than 200 years old

[High pitched, furious shrieking]

• Witnessed x 11
  5. turtleDove

Fucking mood.

Also, that I keep falling over asleep, as soon as it gets past 7 pm.

• Witnessed x 1
  6. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

can't tell if my new pain med isn't working, or if i just overdid it processing pumpkins yesterday.

and the pumpkins still aren't finished. ;_;

• Witnessed x 4
  7. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

My email app didnt fuckin alert me abt an important email AGAIN

• Witnessed x 1
  8. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Recent google searches: "how replace spark plugs in brain"

• Witnessed x 3
    • Agree x 1
  9. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

The tumblr app being sensitive and not letting me scroll through people’s blogs. Every time I try to scroll past tags people copied into a post I click them instead, which is especially annoying when they take up the whole screen.

• Witnessed x 2
  10. I wanna k*** m***** because of a professional cosplayer again.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
    • Witnessed x 1
  11. Chiomi

Chiomi Master of Disaster

Hey, would you mind adding a spoiler, please?

Also that sucks.

12. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Fandom’s shift to twitter where I can’t dig through someone’s timeline for very specific content, and instead have to swallow ten layers of fucking JoJo every time I want some fanart for a different anime.

• Agree x 5
    • Witnessed x 3
  13. Artemis

Artemis i, an asexual moron

My nose, it whistles.

• Witnessed x 2
  14. Astrodynamicist

Astrodynamicist Adequate Potato Goblin

Insurance website doesn't have accurate listings of which therapists are actually accepting new patients. Finding a therapist is hard enough, come on! The only place that I can find so far that def has openings looks fucking scammy.

• Witnessed x 5
  15. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

I've been putting my work schedule on my father's calender app, and this is the third time it's had the wrong time on there. I don't know if it's me or the app.

• Witnessed x 4
  16. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

craaaaamps

• Witnessed x 5
  17. We might *or might not* be going to California *it depends* and if we’re going we’ll be IN California this time tomorrow and I work until 8 and haven’t packed and it’s not my decision whether we go or not and we’ve already bought the tickets and they can’t be canceled or transferred.

• Witnessed x 7
  18. turtleDove

My feet have fucking blisters, because my socks decided to be stupid. Probably not helped by the gel inserts also being stupid and sliding around if I don't pick the shoes up Just So.

• Witnessed x 5
  19. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I just woke up very abruptly after a single hour of sleep and can't get back to sleep. I have an appointment in five hours.

• Witnessed x 5
  20. mom has decided she wants to think about it overnight and decide in the morning.

(incoherent repressed screams)

• Witnessed x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice