Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. We’re not going.

• Witnessed x 2
  2. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Trying to explain the concept of foreshadowing to certain members of fandom is like trying to explain mountaineering to a squid.

• Witnessed x 6
  3. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

There's a shitty book I want to do a rewrite of to make it better, but literally every decision the characters make would invalidate the whole plot if any of them acted in a sensible manner for any of them. Like, not going to the seedy part of a foreign city for literally no reason, not allowing the slave who hates you into the kitchen where the knives are kept, having it occur to the slave in question to TAKE one of said knives... it goes on.

• Witnessed x 5
  4. turtleDove

turtleDove Well-Known Member

My thumbs hurt. :/

• Witnessed x 4
  5. Astrodynamicist

Astrodynamicist Adequate Potato Goblin

Discernment is hard and feelings are harder and discerning through clouds of feelings is the entire damn worst

• Witnessed x 6
    • Agree x 1
  6. Spoiler for gross.

why do men have to be so disgusting? I just wanna use the bathroom, I shouldn’t have to clean up after whoever used it last first. Bet they didn’t wash their hands, either.

• Witnessed x 4
  7. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

It's too cold, and even colder that it should be because of the freezing wind. I'm die

• Witnessed x 2
    • Agree x 1
  8. “sword/shield wasn't going to be that great anyway bjdfkfdj“

• Witnessed x 2
  9. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

Wasn't able to take a shower today because the tub was stopped up and whatever my father did to try and clean it out only made it worse.

• Witnessed x 4
  10. Wormwitch

I may actually have to call out of work because of the plumbing problem...

• Witnessed x 5
  11. VJ Wocky

VJ Wocky 36 Somnolent Void Seeks Perfection in Dissonance

got a flu shot a few days ago and am now at the itchy stage of recovery
    every time i shift position my shirt shifts so my sleeve shifts so i get reminded that there is an Itch i can't scratch

• Witnessed x 5
  12. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

my apartment's heat comes on so hard it wakes me up most mornings
    the heat in my apartment doesn't do heat as a steady frequent thing like radiant heat, but is a gas-powered thing that pushes hot air. and it does this by turning on all the air in the whole place, pushing the heat up to 5-10 above what it's set to, and then gradually cooling to about 5 under before blasting again. so when it kicks on, the heat might jump 15 degrees in about 3 minutes, and sometimes that's disorienting.

• Witnessed x 4
  13. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

im screaming in anxiety because I definitely went through the whole process in dropping a class, and the flowchart for steps ends with payment, which I definitely did and I have the receipt to prove it, but holy fucking god I just checked my school account for different reasons and the class I dropped it still there???
    thats wrong! thats wrong!!! I no longer have the class thats wrong!!!

• Witnessed x 3
  14. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

You know that thing where you wake up suddenly in the middle of the night? That happened every half hour last night.

• Witnessed x 4
  15. Wormwitch

My cousin is very nitpicky, I know it's her house her rules but she's driving me up the wall. She also keeps bringing up how quiet I am. I'm not going to be like her and scream into a phone that's on speaker and everybody can hear me. I don't need to be making that much noise by stomping around either. Even her attempts at whispering are just a normal person's speaking tone. If my partially deaf father can hear you "whisper" about him doing something stupid, then I'm not "too quiet" you are just too loud.

• Witnessed x 6
  16. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

coffee today was a mistake even if I did forget my meds

• Witnessed x 2
  17. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

I'm not really feeling well because I'm on my period, but I'm feeling well enough to not call out of work -_-

• Witnessed x 6
  18. Astrodynamicist

Astrodynamicist Adequate Potato Goblin

It is once again time for the "are we meeting or not" game

*jigs frustratedly*

• Witnessed x 4
  19. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

Grocery shopping by myself, while I am hungry and on my period is exceptionally frustrating. There are so many yummy things, none of which fit in my food plan right now :(

• Witnessed x 6
  20. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

they cut down the windbreak pines between the houses across the road and now literally anything heavier than the gentlest of breezes makes LOUD OBNOXIOUS TRAIN NOISES

• Witnessed x 8
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice