Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. liminal

liminal I'm gonna make it through this year if it kills me

I can't get past my own inertia to write this fucking paper

I have currently lost 100% of my interest in school and just want this semester to be over this is the mental equivalent of being dragged by a horse

2. blue

blue hightown funk you up

one of my cats unrolled a ball of yarn all over the floor and I re-wound it but now it is studded with cat hair :|

• Like x 1
  3. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

caught a cold. Really, really don't have time for a cold.

4. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

ME. TOO. grumble grumble illness

5. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

I just wanna rp short angry frenemies stuff with my maybe boyfriend, or failing that write the thing I was planning about one of said short angry frenemies ending up in the Unknown, but I cannot get any energy to. Bluh.

6. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

#nobraday is all over my Facebook timeline. How about #no.

7. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel certainly something

The eternal frustration of making people you've never met believe that you are passionate about your field of study without being trite. Yes I have always liked animals they are very neat and this means as little to you as it does to me. Give me the grant money and this will be over soon for all of us!!

• Like x 3
  8. blue

blue hightown funk you up

stopped working on essay to update tumblr on my essay progress. now I can't let go of my phone. noooooo I don't wanna go back to writinggggg

ok I'm doing it now bye

• Like x 2
  9. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

i need to go bra shopping, but i hate bra shopping, but i really need new bras because my current ones are uncomfortable. uuugh.

• Like x 3
  10. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel certainly something

@Ery Thrismal Idk if this is the right place to ask, but have you ever bought bras online/would your budget allow? I've had good experiences with herroom.com by buying a range of sizes, trying them on, and returning the ones that don't fit. Unfortunately that requires a large amount of money to be tied up, even if you do get it back eventually, and also things like dealing with post offices and such, which can be stressful for some.

11. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

The amazingly judgmental attitudes of some Undertale fans has been annoying me for a while. There is basically a set of the fanbase that feels it is entirely appropriate to insult and judge people who do genocide routes or who are curious about fucking with the game's save files, either to undo things or just to explore.

I love the game a lot. I feel its message is lovely. I do feel that it has bred an intensely awful sort of person though. Or at least given them an outlet to be moralstic shitfucks.

Look at us, we cry. We are the good people! Who do no wrong! You must be chastised and hated, for you do wrong. Not like us.

• Like x 2
  12. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

Through carelessness/lack of thinking, I damaged part of my moirail's bed. Luckily my husband is a carpenter and could fix the piece. I just got word that the fix hasn't worked. I'm busy all day and he's at work until 4. I feel like a piece of shit and I'm so angry at myself, and angry at the world that it couldn't have just worked. Everything goes wrong in her life, this just isn't fair.

EDIT: not only did the fix not work, but there is more damage than we thought. Aaaaaaaaugh why

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
  13. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

Morning after a flight. I woke up feeling dizzy, like being drunk and having the spins. Worked for a while. Made the stupid decision to go for a run and see if some exercise would help my inner ear recalibrate. Now I feel 10x worse and still have to shower and go back to work. Ughhhhh.

ETA: apparently four other people in the group are sick and I have the plague that's going around. Great.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
  14. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

The dude that sits in front of me at school paused for an inordinately long time on a picture on his facebook feed depicting a man with a clipboard talking to some sort of animal, and after a solid five minutes trying to read the text, i was rewarded with "DEMOCRATS SIGNING UP VOTERS". Solid, bro. You just keep on being a fucking charmer.

Also, he won't fucking shut up. Everything said in that fucking room must be commentated on. In an undertone, but still loud enough that everyone can know you're kicking up a fuss again. It's fuckin excruciating to listen to. Dude doesn't think about things very hard and has the sense of humor of a boiled peanut. He's an exceedingly unpleasant person, and I'll be glad to finally be rid of him when I graduate.

15. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

16. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

And I'm so close to being done with this fucking fanfic, but I just can't make words happen right. FUCK. And it feels like I need at least another thousand to get where I need to be going, and that's not a lot, but it's taken me this long to get 4k.

17. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

My friend gave me a whole bunch of minor spoilers for undertale after I specifically asked her not to tell me anything. I get that she's very enthusiastic about the fact that I'm playing it but please! I said I'm remaining as spoiler free as possible! Total blackout! If I say I haven't figured something out, don't tell me!

...actually, now I think about it, some of the spoilers weren't that minor at all. I think maybe she does not understand just how many fucks I give about my first experience with a Thing I Care About, considering how I've previously asked her to spoil me for other things which she really likes and I'm not really interested in, but still. Gnarrrrr I was looking forward to finding out what that flower would do *flails*

18. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Coworkers being confusing. "The electric company has a lot of black workers, and they can get a bit... a bit of an attitude.", "He's one of the better Mexicans!", "There aren't many black males with acting talent!"

I can't believe I'm still surprised over that kinda nonsense.

19. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

i really wanna play minecraft with the bae but it won't fucking connect >:(

20. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

I am suddenly crying. I don't want this to be happening for fucks sake this is just getting obnoxious.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice