Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

I don't know if "annoyed" is the proper term for what I'm feeling, but I cut up jalapenos tonight and washed my hands twice but apparently three times is the magic number that makes masturbation not the worst.

• Witnessed x 3
  2. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

i'm just lounging around the house but my boxer briefs insist on riding up my legs

how in the world do people who wear boxers/boxer briefs all the time not hate that, the only ones i have that dont do this are the super long ones. Theyre like 9 inches long, cover almost to my knees and i use them as sleep shorts (worn over my actual underwear)

3. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Wearing the longer ones all the time and knowing that if I don't my thighs WILL chafe and it is going to be hell on earth.

speaking of which

fuck chafing

• Agree x 3
  4. Alexand

Alexand Rhymes with &

Upgrading to macOS Catalina was the biggest mistake I've made in my entire life ;_____________;

• Agree x 1
  5. Aondeug

it breaks literally everything and makes it harder to murder not!itunes

• Agree x 1
  6. Astrodynamicist

Astrodynamicist Adequate Potato Goblin

They're making us upgrade at work and I am Fear :/

7. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Hour-long-Zoom-meeting-induced headache.

• Witnessed x 2
  8. LadyNighteyes

Multiple people sent me major edits to the contents of a spreadsheet as jpgs.

• Witnessed x 7
  9. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

microwave broke :/ seems to be functioning in every respect except for that the food doesn’t get hot. rip me and my leftovers habit.

• Witnessed x 4
  10. aetherGeologist

aetherGeologist Well-Known Member

Burnt myself on the oven :(

• Witnessed x 4
  11. Aondeug

People from the North telling people from the South to stop being so disgustingly pissed at their behavior and attitudes towards Southerners. Now with a side helping of 'well why doesn't the south just simply stop voting for republicans?'

• Agree x 5
    • Witnessed x 2
  12. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I haven't been doing enough exercise and my back pain is worse than ever.

• Witnessed x 4
  13. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

A mystery book which I'm not enjoying but I still really want to know whodunit.

• Witnessed x 1
  14. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

that's what skipping to the end is for

• Agree x 1
  15. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Someone insisting that The Hunger Games is nothing but a ripoff of The Running Man. Beyond "potentially lethal game show", what do they have in common? Stephen King used that same setup more than once too, and The Long Walk is actually a lot more similar to Hunger Games!

• Agree x 1
  16. People are disgusting. TW for bodily waste.

i went into the bathroom and someone got shit all over the toilet, on the floor, on multiple walls. What is WRONG with people??

• Witnessed x 2
  17. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

AAUUGH, my sympathies. I once worked in a cinema and someone left an open used nappy in the bathrooms, and we dealt with shit on the floor too, but never that bad. That sounds awful. (Reminds me of one guy I saw who claimed that in his cleaning job he had to deal with someone somehow getting menstrual blood on the ceiling. He never found out how.)

18. Aondeug

The amount of panic and misinformation going around about Disney's ToU change.

• Agree x 1
  19. LadyNighteyes

Cardcast seems to have gotten C&D'd by Cards Against Humanity.

20. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I bought a scan of the insides of one of these old stag mags, and the actual written content is pretty boring. Disappointing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice