Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. aetherGeologist

aetherGeologist Well-Known Member

Firefox looks very slightly different after it updated and it is Irritating.

• Agree x 2
  2. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Nightmares about shitty school bus harassment. I thought I was pretty much over it but I'm still in a lousy mood now.

• Witnessed x 2
  3. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

People passing around a post about Amazon's fanfic licensing platform Kindle Worlds like it's a thing that's going on right now when the Tumblr post they're linking to says "8 years ago" right at the top of the blog and KW shut down in 2018.

• Witnessed x 2
  4. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

This is in no way the artist's or the reblogger's fault, but I'm phobic of slugs and I saw this today. Before I saw the "cat" part of the word I pictured the things as being the size of sauropods. Again, not their fault at all, but I'm still tempted to charge the artist for my resulting nightmares.

5. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Skirt I bought online isn't big enough :( Well, that should ideally be solved in a few months, but...

• Witnessed x 1
  6. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I'm crampy as hell and my fucking hot water is broken AGAIN.

• Witnessed x 3
  7. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

Getting progressively more bothered by this group of people I had previously considered Good Friends acting progressively more distant while limiting interaction to apparently just picking apart every fucking thing I do, seemingly dead set on driving me off of shared projects. Okay, I get it, you've decided you don't like me anymore, just come out and fucking say it.

• Witnessed x 5
  8. aetherGeologist

Ugh, that sounds awful.

• Agree x 1
  9. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

Weird undefined pain?pressure?feelings? in the lower part of my abdomen which can mean any of hungry?nauseous?bowel weirdness?ate too much yesterday? but which I sure hope doesn't mean what it usually does: flood of menstrual blood due to arrive today

-_-

• Witnessed x 5
  10. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

My Father keeps telling me not to take the vaccine and he's claiming its killed thousands of people. He also seems to believe my job would force me to get it which like ??? If I didn't want to get in a screaming fight with him I'd have taken the vaccine already, but because I don't want to deal with his obnoxious bullshit I'm waiting until it's cold enough to wear long sleeves so I can hide that I've gotten it from him.

It's so fucking ridiculous that I even have to do this, I mean who is stupid enough to think that the vaccine kills people but the fucking disease doesn't?! He also claims oxygen can't get through the mask but the virus can?! Yeah because molecules are bigger that viruses ok right. Everytime he opens his mouth I want to fucking slap him.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
    • Witnessed x 9
  11. aetherGeologist

When I got mine it didn't leave any visible mark on my arm, but that might just mean that the person giving them was particularly good at it.

• Agree x 5
    • Useful x 2
  12. BaseDeltaZero

BaseDeltaZero Shitposting all night.

Hmm. There was a bandage they gave you when I got mine, and a very small mark underneath.

• Agree x 1
  13. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

I was technically given a bandage, but even the nurse had to guess at where to put it bc we couldn't find quite where the injection site was ten seconds after. Given some time to react, it mostly looked like a minor bug bite.
    The bigger problem for me was side effects, kind of hard to hide sleeping for 18 hours straight if that isn't your usual lifestyle.

• Witnessed x 1
  14. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

I had a fun bruise for some days afterwards, but I pretty much always bruise with shots - probably due to the AUGH NEEDLES reaction leading to tension even when I try relaxing.

@Wormwitch Would it be worth trying to get the shot in your thigh? That's an alternative place people go with for various health concerns, and easier to hide than a shoulder.

• Agree x 2
  15. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I ripped my fingernail right into the bed. OW :( On the plus side, I learned gel finger cots are much better than sticking plasters for finger injuries.

16. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

Putting something through google translate, only for it to not get translated.

• Witnessed x 3
  17. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

I have more integrity than to actually follow through, but I am in full Bitch Eating Crackers mode and the temptation to just up and walk away from it all without a word and block everyone is VERY real.

• Witnessed x 2
  18. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

My fucking inability to go to bed on time -_-

• Witnessed x 2
  19. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

241A9CC9-3465-4ECD-ADA5-E0AD3AD94019.jpeg 22063152-2F38-4515-9D8D-87B1BE2444E2.jpeg 655F1D22-DE24-4AA0-9F99-BA7F03C5224C.jpeg
    SIGHHHHHH

• Witnessed x 5
  20. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I really, really, really fucking hate the replacements for some old SCP entries, and got condescended to on the Reddit when I asked if the old ones were still covered by the Creative Commons license. No wonder the author of the old ones left the community.

• Witnessed x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice