Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Videos like this:

I know this isn't what they mean, but all I can see is the privilege inherent in effectively saying "you can just decide not to make money!"

2. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I didn't realise until months after posting it that the white text in a fic chapter hadn't worked so the effect was totally ruined for everyone who read it >:(

• Witnessed x 5
  3. Socket

Socket fuzzy tabletop goblin

Every time I hear the post I get hopeful it's the ADHD clinic finally offering me an appointment, and every time it's a pizza flyer or the local newsletter and it's been over a year now since they told me my appointment was upcoming, I started this process in October of 2019 and aaaaargh, it's not like I even need diagnosing or anything intensive I literally just need a prescribing appointment >:( I know lockdown knocked this service out of action for a little bit in early 2020 but good lord!! get a move on, lads!!

• Witnessed x 6
  4. aetherGeologist

aetherGeologist Well-Known Member

Firefox looks very slightly different after it updated and it is Irritating.

• Agree x 2
  5. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Nightmares about shitty school bus harassment. I thought I was pretty much over it but I'm still in a lousy mood now.

• Witnessed x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice