Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

Baropressure headache :(

• Witnessed x 2
  2. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

There's something hilarious about relatives talking about how breaking the law is bad when they still think Trump is great. :saitama_ok:

• Agree x 2
    • Witnessed x 1
  3. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

god damn it I think this tendonitis is bad enough I need to call out of work. I don't exactly love going to work but I like calling out even less especially because we just got off vacation AND I was out for a week with covid a month or so ago

why is my body so stupidly delicate. is god telling me to go to the gym or what

• Witnessed x 3
  4. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Stories which are marketed as feminist and fridge the female character for manpain.

• Agree x 1
  5. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Reddit depresses me when I get downvoted and don't know why.

• Agree x 1
  6. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

number go down :(

7. Wormwitch

There hasn't been water in the apartment for hours.

• Witnessed x 3
  8. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

New ferret is a biter. I cried for hours because I thought it was because of something I did because my previous ferrets were never as bad, but apparently this is normal and I just have to work through it with him.

• Witnessed x 2
  9. KaidaShade

KaidaShade Definitely not a horse

Housemate sucks and work is A Lot right now -.-

• Witnessed x 3
  10. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

The dickhead taxi driver who stopped the car and literally wagged his finger at me while telling me I was wrong about the seatbelt buckle being jammed in at a bad angle so I couldn't use it (especially with injured hands). Fucker.

• Witnessed x 2
  11. Wormwitch

My father might be released from the hospital on sunday, not looking forward to him being back in the apartment. It was nice and quiet here without him. Nice having the time and space to cook and clean without having to clean up his messes.

• Witnessed x 7
  12. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Phone software update. One part "change bad", one part "half my apps are broken now".

• Witnessed x 3
  13. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

It's been literal years since I've slept on an actual mattress instead of a couch or in a tight closet and I'm on day two on a fancy barely used nectar mattress and I'm sore af. Hate this

• Witnessed x 6
  14. Wormwitch

Being condescended to by my aunt. After I tell her I hadn't been using my father's money and I've been paying the rent myself with no problem she says "well you don't make much money." That's so fucking rude and I had to resist the urge to go "well you have a drinking problem but you drove here fine." I was putting together the bookcase for my father's room and she's treating me like I don't know what I'm doing, like I haven't put a bookcase together before. If I have to hear "good job" in the same tone you would talk to a five year old in I'm going to scream.

• Witnessed x 5
  15. Wormwitch

I bought myself new bras and left half of them at the store because I didn't realize there was more than one bag.

• Witnessed x 4
  16. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

had this same problem when switching from an old spring mattress to a new memory foam mattress. ooof back hurty for WEEKS until my body adjusted

• Agree x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  17. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Was going to go to online D&D game but the Zoom link on the site is broken so I can't. I'm super fucking lonely now :(

• Witnessed x 2
  18. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

I really like the series Hope Street, but there was seriously no reason for the romance subplot. It's so contrived and there's NO CHEMISTRY

19. Wormwitch

My father interrupted my breakfast and made me get dressed because he wanted me to get a bag from the car, but apparently the only bag in there wasn't the right one. Also why the fuck does he have a bigass saw face up hidden under other stuff on the floor in the back?!

• Witnessed x 4
  20. Wormwitch

My laptop is literally falling apart. The plastic square around the screen has detached and I can't get it to go back on. Don't think I'll be buying a new one if this one breaks.

• Witnessed x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice