Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I spent two hours trapped in my bathroom this afternoon because the handle on the other side of the door fell off. There is an emergency pull-cord, but the intercom where one is supposed to explain the problem to the support worker was two rooms away and she couldn't hear me. She ended up phoning my entire family to find someone nearby enough to turn up and relay messages by yelling through two different windows, and eventually the repair guys had to come in through the window.

• Witnessed x 2
  2. Elph

Elph capuchin hacker fucker

My phobia disorder is annoying me a lot today.

3. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

It's too bloody hot today -_-

• Agree x 1
  4. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Cold callers who clearly aren't listening to what I'm saying. I told the guy three times to cut the spiel short because I wanted to hear about how to get the product, and he ignored me twice and then hung up on me the third time.

• Witnessed x 2
  5. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

Seeing posts on twitter where people have monkey pox, and some of the comments saying they don't believe it's real. This is how covid spread so fast/killed so many people, because idiots refused to believe experts and then complained when they got it. And if the people saying it isn't real were to get monkey pox they would probably blame it on something else. I already see people saying lol you got it from the vaccine. So infuriating

6. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Heat has got from uncomfortable to possibly dangerous. I'm sitting shirtless under a wet towel and doing what I can for the ferrets - they don't seem to want to get wet so I have to stick with ice packs and a wet towel over their cage.

7. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Salem has decided to poop directly into his water bowl.

8. Wormwitch

No hot water in the shower this morning.

• Witnessed x 3
  9. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

No, assmonkey on Discord, we do not "agree to disagree" on what I factually did or did not say. That's the worst attempt at gaslighting I've ever seen.

10. Wormwitch

So not only were we so short staffed today that I had to stay an extra 2 hours, but someone stole my lunch out of the fridge.

• Witnessed x 3
  11. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Attempting to argue with someone incredibly dense.

12. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

my cat peed on my old violin case :/ fortunately the violin itself is untouched, but now I'm stuck wondering whether I should shell out $50 for a new case for an instrument I haven't really played in years, or sell or donate the violin and give up the chance that I'll ever pick it back up at some point.

I've soaked the thing in enzyme cleaner, maybe it will be salvageable :(

• Witnessed x 3
  13. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

People who dismiss things I point out about what a character said with "oh, they must be lying" when they have no possible REASON to be lying.

14. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

I've had to devote all my cleaning energy this weekend to closet catpissgeddon and now my kitchen is a nightmare again o(-(

• Witnessed x 4
  15. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I just want a normal, refreshing Sleep. Non medicated, uninterrupted, and average. I'm so tired.

• Agree x 2
    • Witnessed x 2
  16. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I overstretched my back a couple days ago and I'm still in pretty severe pain. Should clear up soon but it sucks now.

17. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Look, fuckface at the bar, when I ask if I can borrow access to a phone because the payphone is broken and I don't have my mobile with me because I thought I wouldn't need it and only just found out the buses weren't running, do not fucking walk away from me without replying and then snap at me because I was looking at you and didn't know the guy behind me was getting his phone out to help without saying anything to me. I'm not a fucking mind reader!

18. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I tried to take out the recycling and then had to tip over the entire dumpster, rummage in it bare-handed in the dark, and tip it back up because I accidentally dropped my keys in it. Also clocked myself one with the lid. Ow.

• Witnessed x 1
  19. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Horror writers going "lol I'm so clever for naming a character Sam Hane" because it's horribly overused and that's not how Samhain is pronounced you morons

20. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

My washing machine has been broken for a week and the guy still hasn't got the replacement part it needs. Washing things ferrets have pooped on in the bathtub is only minimally effective.

• Witnessed x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice