Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

It's all the same fucking pill, you have three fucking bottles. I'm not buying you more until you finish the other three!!!! Complaining because one is gel and one isn't just take the fucking pills. It's like living with an 82 year old child.

• Witnessed x 2
  2. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Getting old enough to feel that teenagers really do seem to be incapable of understanding anything about society that was going on more than a week ago.

3. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Got TERF-dogpiled and the function to block reblogs on a Tumblr post isn't showing up for me at all for some reason. I don't wanna quit Tumblr entirely but maybe this is the cue I need to make mine password-protected and/or cull it severely...

• Witnessed x 1
  4. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

L'esprit d'escalier on behalf of fictional characters is very annoying. I hate it when I can see an obvious opportunity for a joke or comeback that the character doesn't use.

5. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Was reminded of a fanfic I hadn't thought about in ages only to find it had been deleted. I'm kind of not surprised because its content was, er, historically inflammatory, but it's annoying.

• Witnessed x 2
  6. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I had a very clear mental audio-picture of a particular cover version of a song I like which has turned out to apparently not exist. I think what happened is I conflated the Gothic Acoustic Tribute to NIN (which had the right singer) with the Rockabye Baby album (which had the actual song and the tempo). Very disappointed.

• Witnessed x 2
  7. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

Darn weather changing headaches

• Witnessed x 4
    • Agree x 1
  8. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Spoilers for the show Wednesday:

There's a whole group of kids at the school that are sirens, and guess fucking what? They're part FISH. I'm so fucking peeved!!! Sirens are part bird, more closely related to harpies. Not. Fucking. Mermaids.

This is so irritating. It's even more irritating how mad I am about it. I hate my stupid brain

• Witnessed x 1
  9. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

10. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

'tis the season for twee little generic positivity comics in bland cute art styles taking up half of your dash

• Witnessed x 5
    • Agree x 1
  11. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

The SCP Foundation having deleted all the funny parts.

• Witnessed x 1
  12. Wormwitch

Dealing with phone scammers. Credit card debt? Really? Now if he'd said medical debt that would have been more believable.

• Witnessed x 4
  13. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Mine are usually auto related, which is more than a little ridiculous considering I not only don't have a vehicle, but can't even drive in the first place

• Agree x 3
    • Witnessed x 1
  14. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

Annoying pains in my calves, mostly the right one. Can't think what I could've done to make it happen >.<

15. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Guy with horror channel I listen to a lot read greentext about guy cheerfully admitting to murdering COVID patients for being fat. Reported video as hatespeech, and if anyone wants to join me in doing so it's here.

• Witnessed x 1
  16. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Aaaaand fuckface fatphobes on Reddit.

17. Wormwitch

I think I put the wrong phone number on all these job applications. No wonder I'm not getting call backs. fuck

• Witnessed x 4
  18. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Creepypasta readers on YouTube are so often either terrible people or terrible at the reading.

19. Wormwitch

Google keeps putting the wrong phone number when I let it autofill forms even though the phone number under personal is the right one.

• Witnessed x 2
  20. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Someone mentioned that a singer I like said she was going to re-record one of her songs from her less enlightened days to remove the use of the g-word, which I applaud (the removal, not its use), but it doesn't seem like she ever did, or ever got around to remaking it if she did intend to. It's a pity, seems a shame to throw the whole song out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice