Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

It's all the same fucking pill, you have three fucking bottles. I'm not buying you more until you finish the other three!!!! Complaining because one is gel and one isn't just take the fucking pills. It's like living with an 82 year old child.

• Witnessed x 2
  2. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Getting old enough to feel that teenagers really do seem to be incapable of understanding anything about society that was going on more than a week ago.

3. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Got TERF-dogpiled and the function to block reblogs on a Tumblr post isn't showing up for me at all for some reason. I don't wanna quit Tumblr entirely but maybe this is the cue I need to make mine password-protected and/or cull it severely...

• Witnessed x 1
  4. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

L'esprit d'escalier on behalf of fictional characters is very annoying. I hate it when I can see an obvious opportunity for a joke or comeback that the character doesn't use.

5. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Was reminded of a fanfic I hadn't thought about in ages only to find it had been deleted. I'm kind of not surprised because its content was, er, historically inflammatory, but it's annoying.

• Witnessed x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice