Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

Someone on Reddit is arguing that asexuality doesn't exist outside of the internet. Featuring "I lived with a POC trans lesbian and her non binary girlfriend [sic], so I can't be bigoted about anything".

2. blue

blue hightown funk you up

My grandparents' house smells like cat pee and sadness :|

3. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

The fact that my dad generally teams up with my brother when it comes to choosing what's on the telly. Especially because my brother has his own telly in his room and because he lives closer to my parents' house and he can come back and watch stuff much easier than I can.

4. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

I have nothing even halfway nice to wear to Sacanime. Even if I'm not cosplaying I like to kinda, ya know, dress up, except all of my clothes are gross and shlubby because I'm gross and shlubby and I'm too fat for anything decent I own and I just wanna look nice, except I should no better because days where I try to dress up and look nice are invariably absolutely terrible.

5. Nertbugs

Nertbugs Information Leafblower

Turns out that the reason why the seller of the house me and my boyfriend are buying was stalling for ages and then suddenly trying to rush us in to exchanging was that there's a crap tonne of stuff they were meant to do (replacing fire door, getting certificates for various things, etc) that they haven't done. So they were hoping to hustle us in to a quick completion before we found out, thus saddling us with the cost. They've already threatened to pull out of the sale once. Worried they'll do it again because we told them to get their act together. We had our offer accepted in August. Almost half a year of faffing, possibly for naught.

6. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

I have seven separate canker sores in my mouth. It hurts.

7. liminal

liminal I'm gonna make it through this year if it kills me

my parents like to listen to music in the house, and in the car and that's fine! but they always listen to the exact same 70's-80's rock music, and after while it's all the exact same stuff. singing about girls and babes and rock and roll and guitar solos and it's like chinese water torture for the love of god if you are going to blast 80's music in the house can it at least sprinkle in some pop/electronic music for variety?

8. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Dog keeps trying to bathe on my lap when i pay attention to phone

9. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

sent two surprise christmas packages. one has no tracking so i have no idea if the person has gotten it and they haven't been on Kintsugi in a while so *bites nails*. other one says it was delivered today but the person hasn't said anything so i don't know if i got the right address *bites nails again*

10. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

"Please double check the badge's [sic] as we have gotten some back misspelled"

Well, that kinda tends to happen when you refuse to e-mail your order and insist on hand writing and faxing it and your handwriting looks like the fuckin' Voynich manuscript.

• Like x 3
  11. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

I'm at my parents place for no 10 damn minutes and my mom starts bitching again! What else is new.
    Can't even talk with my dad in the same damn room.
    And then she goes down the "everything is my fault" route. get. a. new. phrase. bitch.

shared computer room and teamspeak on loudspeakers, and she refuses to wear her headphones. who would've thought that would make problems? especially since it has been making problems for years?

and then i went and forgot my earplugs. >>_<< construction site grade earplugs are a fucking blessing.

12. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

I'm Sorry

I'm sorry

that I bought you roses
    to tell you that I like you

I'm sorry
    That I was raised with respect
    not to sleep with you when you were drunk

I'm sorry
    That my body's not ripped enough
    to "satisfy" your wants

I'm sorry
    that I open your car door,
    and pull out your chair like I was raised

I'm sorry
    That I'm not cute enough
    to be "your guy"

I'm sorry
    That I am actually nice;
    not a jerk

I'm sorry
    I don't have a huge bank account
    to buy you expensive things

I'm sorry
    I like to spend quality nights at home
    cuddling with you, instead of at a club

I'm sorry
    I would rather make love to you than just screw you
    like some random guy.

I'm sorry
    That I am always the one you need to talk to,
    but never good enough to date

I'm sorry
    That I always held your hair back when you threw up, and didn't get mad at you for puking in my CAR,
    but when we went out you went home with another guy

I'm sorry
    That I am there to pick you up at 4am when your new man hit you and dropped you off in the middle of nowhere,
    but not good enough to listen to me when I need a friend

I'm sorry
    If I start not being there because it hurts being used as a door mat, only to be thrown to the side when the new jerk comes around

I'm sorry
    If I don't answer my phone anymore when you call, to listen to you cry for hours, instead of getting a couple hours of sleep before work

I'm sorry
    that you can't realize...I've been the one all along.

I'm sorry
    If you read this and know somebody like this
    but don't care

But most of all

I'm sorry
    For not being sorry anymore

I'm sorry
    That you can't accept me for who I am

I'm sorry
    I can never do anything right, and nothing that I do is good
    enough to make it in your world.

I'm sorry
    I caught your boyfriend with another girl and told you about it, I thought that was what friends were for...

I'm sorry
    That I told you I loved you and actually meant it.

I'm sorry
    That I talked to you for nine hours on Thanksgiving when your boyfriend was threatening you instead of spending time with my family.

I'm sorry
    That I cared

I'm sorry
    that I listen to you at night talking about how you wish you could have done something different.

Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with jerks who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"

Because the person you are usually searching for is right by you.

If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'.

If You're one of the FEW girls with enough GUTS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things'.

lookit how obnoxious this is, holy fuck.

13. Lib

Lib Well-Known Member

You know, a friend recently said something like 'if you're always mad that someone you like is dating a 'jerk', maybe consider that you'd consider them a jerk too if you know them. Maybe something they like in their partner is how open they are about whatever you consider 'jerkish'.' I think that is kinda great.

(The thing you posted is so obnoxious though)

• Like x 1
  14. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

probably should have figured out if my iPod was bricked before Christmas

! it just made a noise, oh fuck, please be okay. this doesn't even mean I can fix it, but maybe it's not totally dead? I am the worst iPod owner

15. liminal

liminal I'm gonna make it through this year if it kills me

I went to bed I 9:30pm, woke up around 3, tossed and turned until 3:30, and have been passing the time with shipping
    I wish I could sleep right now but nooooooo my circadian rhythm decides it might as well be morning.

• Like x 1
  16. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

New Boss is podcasting a sermon while he works. That's fine, I get working on a Sunday morning means you miss church and that it's important to you, and I think that podcasted sermons are really clever for this exact reason!

But dude, the rest of us have our iPhones/etc on headphones for a REASON and that is "Not everyone wants to listen to what you do, so have some courtesy."

• Like x 2
  17. SpruceZeus

SpruceZeus 2 spoopy 2 live, 2 creppy 2 die

these damn migraines i keep getting every now and then that dont hurt too bad but theyre the kind you can feel them like on the back of your eyeballs and its such a terrible feeling even though theres not too much pain

18. SpruceZeus

SpruceZeus 2 spoopy 2 live, 2 creppy 2 die

i guess this is probably the place i SHOULD have put that gripe i wrote earlier abt all the noise that happens round here early mornings on mondays that makes it hard for me to sleep in. oh well. now i have griped in the correct location as well. argh!

and yeah @liminal that happens to me occasionally as well. its especially irritating when i stay up really late thinking ill just sleep in but then my brain decides NOPE YOU'RE UP NOW

19. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

i feel like i have so many things to do, and i keep running out of spoons - or, because i have to keep some in reserve, i'm just constantly tired. which means i'm cranky.

20. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

I am running out of ways to say "Please do your damn job so I can stop yelling at you, I am going to lose my voice and/or break a keyboard."

ETA: Oh look, the District Manager is here on a visit and has time to talk!
    *cackles wildly*

• Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice