Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

i hate how charging my ipad sometimes causes my radio to turn off

• Like x 1
  2. SpruceZeus

SpruceZeus 2 spoopy 2 live, 2 creppy 2 die

it's just the exact worst possible temperature right now so that when i put my sweatshirt on i get too hot but when i take it off i get too cold

• Like x 2
  3. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

currently chrome isn't downloading anything and it's annoying

4. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

But that's less the problem of my computer I think and more that my school's wifi is terrible

• Like x 1
  5. SpruceZeus

SpruceZeus 2 spoopy 2 live, 2 creppy 2 die

ugh i was getting tired so i tried to take a quick nap but then i got horribly anxious for absolutely zero reason. what are you doing brain

6. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

FUckin, nothing in this video has anything to do with Soundwave's gender? I don;t even watch the show, why was this recommended to me? Why is everyone in the comments so defensive over a cartoon robot's gender? Why is the thing talking in a masculine voice definitive proof that it's a he but talking in a feminine voice "doesn't mean anything, he's a dude!!11!"? I hate everything about and attached to this video, what the fuck is even up with these people, they aren't saying anything!! They're just combining words in ways that don't mean anything, I don't understand.

7. blue

blue hightown funk you up

Me: I'm getting over my cold and I'm going to be productive today!
    Me: Oh wait nah, I'm gonna lie around in pain as my uterus tries to burst out of my body like in Alien.

• Like x 3
  8. leitstern

leitstern 6756 Shatter Every Sword Break Down Every Door

Other people have emotional problems that I cannot fix with sheer willpower. Also, I'm starting to get annoyed with these emotional problems instead of being understanding and compassionate, which mean I'm not being the person Mr. Rodgers thought I could be.

• Like x 2
  9. oph

oph There was a user here, but it's gone now

I tried to log into a gmail account I haven't used in a while and Google locked me out of it. I couldn't convince the automated whatever to give it back, so I left a passive-aggressive message in the feedback box and made a new account with a different provider. Google can eat me.

• Like x 1
  10. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

The fact that my stupid room is so very cold in the mornings. It's impeding my getting up

• Like x 1
  11. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

I am not made of money, and my electric shower started to do a thin where turning it on would make the whole apartments electricity end! I had to pay 400 for someone set up the gas pipes from my stove to the central gas distribution thing in my building!! And 300 for the safety nets on the windows for my cats!!! And I still have to pay God knows how much for the prep school fees and the cats spaying/neutering!! I better get into med school in December and not have another meltdown like I did w advertising because I. Am so desperate lmao everything is expensive and I want to cry

12. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Try to go to hed ontime and actually sleep.
    Toss and turn a couple of hours, bizarrely and uncomoftably aroused til I take care of that, sleep.
    Wake at fucking 7am???? Not even really awake yet???? Body what the hell we need more Zzzs.

13. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

apparently when I said "short bob" my hairdresser heard "shoulder length" because that is what I got and honestly it looks like a weird crappy mullet and I'm so upset because she had to run to another appointment and there wasn't time to fix it

and now I'm back to thinking about just attacking it with a scissor myself, go me

ETA: now that it's drying it looks a lil better but it's def gonna grow out way too fast >:(

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  14. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

@rats i've gone back when i was super unhappy with my haircut and they fixed it up for me; maybe worth a try?

15. rats

@budgie the person who cuts my hair is actually a close friend of my mom's and she doesn't have a salon or anything, she comes to my house
    so I'm S.O.L. until the next time my mom manages to schedule her to come 8( thanks for the advice tho

16. oph

oph There was a user here, but it's gone now

I dropped an egg on the floor, way to go, me

• Like x 1
  17. rats

theres a sub in chem today, which is cool bc it basically means 2 free periods
    except a bunch of guys are using this to watch funny videos on their phones! this normally would not bother me but they have the volume up and no headphones and the one video they keep playing over and over is this one that apparently went viral recently of a cat being chased off a roof and falling to its death and its loud and u can hear the cat making distressed noises and now im prickly and uncomfortable and unhappy, even though theyve stopped playing it at this point

18. Neurogabu

Neurogabu Garbage Day

Getting a doctor is driving me up the wall. Just...
    I need fucking ear medicine.

19. Elaienar

Elaienar "sorta spooky"

My brother's in basic training and something weird is going on with his bank account and I can't actually DO much about it because, while he gave me all the account information so I could manage things, this problem requires talking to actual people from the actual bank, who cannot give me any information unless I have Power of Attorney (I don't) or they have direct permission from him (which he can't give because he's in basic training and mostly can't make phone calls). Uuuuuuugh.

20. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

people are not answering my texts, and while it's not objectively a big deal, social anxiety is making me feel like my texts must have been super duper rude to account for this. frigging anxiety.

also my therapist called in sick and now the only way i can see her before february is to be on campus by 9:30 tomorrow, which in turn means leaving home at butts o'clock. blagh.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice