Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Inksalt

Inksalt the prettiest yautja

OTs please let me know if you're not turning up for a session i am waiting here and FAIRLY SURE you're off sick but ??? CAN I JUST LEAVE OH MY GOD

• Like x 1
  2. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

I"ve been doing decently on the Brainweird Stuff for the past week or so but its less like its gone and more like......they went out for margaritas

my anxiety and depression went out for margaritas and left me home alone for a bit and i partied!! i accomplished things and felt pretty decent!!! but now its been a few days and im hearing their car skid up the driveway, pressing the doorbell over and over and over and slurring "let us iiiiinnnnn" and it fuckin sucks

• Like x 4
  3. blue

blue hightown funk you up

objectively my worst habit: "i'm hungry!" ... (distracts self instead of making food) (time passes) (realizes with mounting alarm that not only am I too hungry to distract myself anymore, I'm also too hungry to make food)

• Like x 5
  4. blue

blue hightown funk you up

(angrily eats a banana)

• Like x 8
  5. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

Government travel restrictions and buggy websites that don't implement them correctly.

• Like x 1
  6. Carnivorous Moogle

Carnivorous Moogle whose baby is this

someone is eating their extremely fragrant nasty-smelling lunch in the breakroom with extremely loud smacking, chewing, and breathing sounds while playing extremely loud games on their phone i am about to pick up this table and fucking throw it

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
    • Like x 4
  7. oph

oph There was a user here, but it's gone now

Bought a bus pass on my phone, tried to use it and got told by the bus driver "we don't do that"

So I got stranded miles away from home in the cold and rain. This is an awesome day.

• Like x 1
  8. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel certainly something

School: That's a nice sleep schedule you've got there.

School: It would be a shame if someone were to...

School: Disrupt it. >:]

• Like x 2
  9. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

>:0 !!!! fucking creepy photography teacher just told me that girl getting hassled and was maybe drugged and raped might have ""brought it on herself"", this game needs a punch button, max needs a 'not playing this game' button, just fucking tell him to stick his opinions up his hairy asshole, fuck him fuck him fuck him. Kate's not pleasant and she's demanding and i don't like her but she doesn't deserve this shit. fuck, everyone in this game needs to cool thge heck down, i swear to god.

an fuckin victoia, playing games like a child, shoulda just walked over her, what's she gonna do, throw down? Naw. Fucking walk past her, ain't got time for her shit treat her like the petty fucking child she is, goddamn. rggghhh

10. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Argh, social protocol failures. Somebody in another community just posted a request for people to get in touch with them, and let them know if they'd been doing anything that bothered people. Since they were getting self-conscious and worried about it, and wanted to know so they would have the option of changing their behavior, or at least knowing about the problem before it gets too bad.

So I responded to them in private, letting them know about a thing that had, yes, been bothering me. And made sure to say it after a couple of genuine positive things, so they would feel reassured that I do overall like them.

They did the "Oh my god, I'm so sorry I did that," kind of response... before I'd finished saying my piece? So now it seems like they weren't really looking to fix things, just for the opportunity to say they were sorry. And I'm wondering if I fucked up by actually saying the thing. Argh.

11. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

FADIS can suck my ass

12. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

I'm not fucking stupid here, am i? This is just a joke about that stupid alpha/beta male train of thought peeps have expanded to fit the entire greek alphabet. It's. simple, right? So why in the hell are the comments about how sexist this is towards men and how hypocritical feminazis are for liking this video that is all about sexist stereotypes towards men, like the one where some men are punctual but have slight lisps.

• Like x 1
  13. unknownanonymous

and goddammit the teacher forgot to post one of the assigned readings on there

• Like x 1
  14. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

and what the hell is up with dudes talking about how sexist a thing is towards men always bringing up how an equivalent video aimed towards women would have ladies flocking to condemn it, like bitching and moaning about sexism is an inherently silly hypocritical thing for people to do, as they bitch and moan about how sexist a thing is towards their demographic!??!?

• Like x 1
  15. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Cold helps the headache, but fucks up the respiratory issues.
    Steam helps the respiratory issues, but fogs up my head.

[eternal screaming]

• Like x 1
  16. oph

Just discovered that my cat has been chewing my ethernet cable. No wonder my internet has been so spotty

• Like x 1
  17. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

literally had to handwrite a chunk of the binomial distribution probability table because ???? my professor is dead set on aggravating my wrist I guess

oh, no, wait, I had to do it twice because I transposed some numbers and only realized when i was going to graph them argh I'm screaming and dying all at once over this stupid stats class this semester is going to be a gr8 one, I can already tell

• Like x 2
  18. unknownanonymous

i have acquired an instant hate-on for seebs' current tumblr asshole and i'd like that to stop, pronto.
    like, even though they are an asshole, having a hate-on for them is really dumb and frustrating. i don't like that.

• Like x 2
  19. oph

An hour ago
    DAD: Do you need a ride somewhere tonight?
    ME: Yeah, my singing group, at six-thirty.
    DAD: Okay, I'll be there.

Now
    MOM: Was dad supposed to give you a ride somewhere tonight?
    ME: Yeah.
    MOM: Well, he's very drunk.

Cool, great, awesome, just what I needed

• Like x 1
  20. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

Some absolute charcoal briquette fucked up the food order and we're going to have to mark out so much fucking food as waste. Which in turn means a fiscal hit, which means hours getting cut, all because some waffle couldn't be assed to check what the previous order was before placing their own.

*seethes*

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice