Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

take your fucking meds.png
    Marie, take your fucking meds. (uh, add a couple of repeats since i took this particular screenshot)

• Like x 1
  2. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

The second I decide to go to bed, stray cats starting howling outside my window.

I appreciate it cats, thanks a fuckton.

3. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

It's an angry screechy duet at 12:15am
    GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP CATS

• Like x 1
  4. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

roommate asked around noon if we were all willing to get together and hang and play video games and friendship this evening. i was down for it, and responded enthusiastically in our group chat. they responded with 8D types of expressions

come evening, and they've cooked, then retreated to their room with door closed, no explanation. i was in the living room doing a thing so i'd be around, and available, but i didn't push them. they even came into the room a few times, grabbing their things and hauling them back to their room, before closing the hallway door to give themselves double the sight/sound protection.

did they want us to push them to do the social thing? did they change their mind? i don't know.

i didn't really want to talk about what to play, or even really badly to socialize. but having the plans change with no warning or explanation just shot my mood out for the rest of the day. :(

5. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I realized at 1:44 AM that it's... well, 1:44 AM, and I have work today.

6. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

Thumb tacks. That is all.

7. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

I am seriously tired and tomorrow is gonna be hell. Though it might be less hellish since I might have the car for some of it, which is kind of nice.

8. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

i am annoyed 'cause, even though there has been a sudden resurgence in fop rp blogs on tumblr, pretty much none of them have noticed my norm the genie rp blog.

which might be 'cause it's a sideblog, it has existed since long before the resurgence and i haven't really done any tumblr rp conventions on it, like icons for in-character reactions, about pages, promos, and complex tag systems.

but still... i just feel so insulted though i'm sure it isn't a deliberate insult, and i think, since i have kintsugi rp, i shouldn't be so annoyed about this tumblr stuff but i am.

9. Stophelping

Stophelping Building a house out of love

Ughhhhh I'm posting from class because I don't have the brain to class today and I've done nothing but surf Tumblr while the teacher tries to explain Library of Congress Classification to us
    I'm going to have SO MUCH CATCHUP to do
    Bluhhhhhhhh

10. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Two cats accidentally locked in room all night: no poo messes.
    Leave the room open for ten minutes while doing laundry: poo in the corner, cats nowhere to be seen.
    Why.

[edits to avoid doubleposting]
    Kitty, I'm glad you love me and feel safe enough to lay on my lap, but PLEASE STOP KNEADING MY CROTCH, YOUR CLAWS ARE PAINFUL AND I'M NOT INTO THAT

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
    • Like x 1
  11. Elaienar

Elaienar "sorta spooky"

I went to church today so my brain thinks it's Sunday. It doesn't matter that I went to church at 6 p.m., I still went in the kitchen around 9 and was deeply displeased that the usual Sunday treat had not manifested itself for about five seconds, and just now I realised that I had forgotten to go to the Sunday evening service at my brother's church that I meant to start attending ... except I didn't, because it's not Sunday.

12. LadyNighteyes

My computer just decided to overheat and crash again. I just wanted to play my video game, dammit. :::<<<

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  13. EulersBidentity

EulersBidentity e^i*[bi] + 1

I'm ill and I've got to go work tonight until past midnight and tomorrow AM and the clocks go forward tonight. Argh. Easter why do you do this to me.

14. LadyNighteyes

A Tumblr friend intensely hates a game I'm quite fond of and its realistically-flawed protagonist for reasons that are entirely on her, and she's back to talking about it and every time she does that she calls it "the worst"/"unplayable"/"poorly written"/etc. Friend, just because you get intensely uncomfortable whenever a story wants the viewer to have sympathy for someone you disdain because you think they're weak and immature doesn't mean stories that do that are objectively bad.

#i'm 90% sure she calls it 'bad writing' to avoid thinking about why it actually makes her uncomfortable

15. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

:oc which game do you speak of?

16. LadyNighteyes

Tales of the Abyss.
    Protag is a duke's son, third line to the throne, who's been locked in his mansion and not allowed to leave for the entire length of his life that he remembers because of his parents' fears of kidnapping. He's lonely (most of the servants aren't allowed to talk to him), frustrated, spoiled, knows almost nothing about the world outside his house (he doesn't know how BUYING THINGS works), is used to everyone catering to him and is upset because suddenly no one is, is horrified by the idea of killing people, and the only way he knows to react to all of this is to throw a tantrum and lash out and blame other people. He ends up making AMAZINGLY HUGE mistakes because he's clueless and no one's communicating (partially because he's a whiny bratty pissbaby and everybody's sick of dealing with him) and he's being manipulated by someone he trusted, and he's got a TON of character development over the course of the game as he realizes how badly he screwed up, tries to stop being a screaming shriekfetus, goes through a period of self-destructive semi-suicidal depression, and by the end has come out of it sort of at peace with who he is and the fact that he can't undo his catastrophic mistakes, but that he can try to do what he can to fix the resulting mess.

Friend tends to judge characters overwhelmingly on first impressions, and refused to accept ALL of his sympathetic traits or any of the stuff leading up to his character development because she didn't like him. And called his 100% realistic reaction to having to kill people him being immature and weak.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
    • Like x 1
  17. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

Folks who enter an AU scenario strictly playing canon/fanon mixture with no alteration for the AU at all. 8)

18. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Should probably nap, bc fuck this cold.

Can't get to sleep; see also, fuck. This. Cold.

19. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

Yesterday my dog accidentally bit my finger. Blood ensued. Today I burned the other side of the same finger. :(

20. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

Yes hello I would like to get off the chronic insecurity shame hole merry-go-round thanks it's kinda shitty in here.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice