Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

I think one of the people I've hung out with starting out abroad here is a narcissist and I'm just like. oh dear god please don't let her glom onto me any more than she has already

2. Lissa Lysik'an

Lissa Lysik'an Dragon-loving Faerie

Spend a lot of conversation points talking about yourself and how proud you are of the things you like about yourself. Talk of how great things were 'back home' as much as possible.
    A narcissist will not find that "friendly" and will find new people to glom onto.

• Like x 1
  3. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

....I left my car windows open last night. It poured. Fffffff--

4. Elaienar

Elaienar "sorta spooky"

Leaving things until the last minute because I'm exhausted for no reason + coordinating with other people + not being able to remember things like whether the local post office is open on Saturdays + people not updating their store hours on the store website = I did not mail a package I was asked to mail before tomorrow and I am annoyed with myself and everything else that contributed to the situation.

5. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

Thanks 4 advice! I will keep it in mind, but they seem the type to like... literally never stop talking about themselves, it's hard to have a chance to make the conversation about me. Which is pretty, y'know
    :narcissist:

but I got a second opinion from other friend who agrees on the narcissist read, we're gonna see if we can slowly fade narcissist person from the group

6. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

Guess who got a summons for jury duty in a county they no longer live in! It me. Time to fax them a letter and a copy of my drivers license with my new address on it.

7. blue

blue hightown funk you up

my feet hurt my feet hurt owww

they've been much better since I got new shoes! but for some reason this PARTICULAR day of work got to them

8. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

The small adorable dog that has taken up residence in my chair won't stop farting, but she's too cute to dislodge.

• Like x 1
  9. LadyNighteyes

Double-posting because this goddamn spreadsheet. I hate everything.

10. blue

blue hightown funk you up

I'm tired and miserable (probably at least partially the fault of PMS) and I keep crying at stupid things and I felt really nauseous this morning and then later my stomach hurt

also the nagging worry that I'm never going to accomplish anything ever again except being a great manual-labor worker bee at work and crashing exhaustedly on my days off, which are spread out so I never have two consecutive ones

11. Greywing

Greywing Resident dead bird

My eyesight is definitely getting worse. It's been great my entire life until the past 6 months or so, during which it's been very slowly (but perceptibly) degrading in my right eye. I don't want to need glasses, but it looks like I'm going to. Siiighs.

12. LadyNighteyes

I made a rather large mistake at work and now my brain is trying to kill me again.

13. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

I have zero motivation but so many ideas and things I need or want to do.

• Like x 2
  14. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

So, it's "Citronella smells absolutely terrible but it's either that or mosquitoes" season again.

15. IndigoRiffRaff

IndigoRiffRaff FACE GOD AND WALK BACKWARDS INTO HELL

I have a really good idea for a research project-ish thing I want to do that I want to submit a conference proposal for but I have no idea where I am going to get the energy and motivation for it and I at least have to be sure that it's a feasible plan and have a good idea of what I'm doing pretty soon if it's gonna happen. Why do good ideas for stuff I want to do almost always come along when I'm too deep in the Depression Pit to actually do them?

16. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

• Like x 1
  17. Elaienar

Elaienar "sorta spooky"

I got my dad to take the bottom tray out of the freezer so I could clean it, and it turns out this is what it looks like underneath:

[​IMG]

18. anonyl

anonyl New Member

am going to have to spend a good chunk of my afternoon cleaning, not doing essays like I hoped. will I feel better for having done the cleaning? yes. will it be easier to do the essays afterward? maybe. am I going to lose spoons in doing housework that my husband could have done instead of spending those on my essays? yes.

19. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

Tired. Still waiting for pizza. Still have to prepare for OR tomorrow after that, even though it's already almost 21.00 and I have to get up at ass crack 'o dawn tomorrow (06.00)

20. Another Shy One

Another Shy One More books than clothes

The biggest thing that is currently annoying me is the fact that we have a 5 yr old daycare kid who is in need of desperate help because she has undiagnosed ADHD and the parents refuse to believe that there is anything wrong with her!!! Shes so behind in school as it is and her parents focus so much attention on their kids extracuricular (sports for the girls, the son is in band). I am helping her almost every single day with her homework and... its just... in terms of work ethic and focus, she is exactly like i was in school and even when it comes to playing and perseverating on things that catch her attention... i really just wish i could smack the parents with a dsm-v...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice