Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

My mom took so long to respond to my request for a ride to a doctor's appointment tomorrow that now I can't reschedule the appointment.

2. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

Saturday: accidentally express a lot of opinions.
    Sunday through Wednesday: miserably relive every second, walk around restating everything I said to myself to remove the inconsistencies, look up the facts I couldn't produce on the spot, decide that the person who was on the receiving end of all my opinions probably thinks I'm stupid even though they pretty much said the opposite.

Brain, why. Why this.

(Talk less, smile more/don't let them know what you're against and what you're for...)

• Like x 1
  3. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

[​IMG]
    IM GOING TO CRY I CANT STAND THIS WEATHER ANYMORE!!! its autumn!! autumn!!! fall!! its supposed to be colder!!! being outside is supposed to be bearable!!!!
    i have so much to do and i cant do it because low blood pressure + this fucking weather just. makes me feel ill all the time

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
    • Like x 2
  4. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

My glasses had junk on them. Vision was obscured by smudges. Cleaned them.

Glasses are now too clean. Vision obscured by reflection of own eye. fml

• Like x 4
  5. Lib

Lib Well-Known Member

that feel, gods. (One time when I got new glasses, something about the lenses was different, and until my eyes adjusted I kept seeing rainbows across the edges, which was definitely the prettiest glasses issue I've had.)

• Like x 1
  6. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

//screaming

apparently i'm not allowed to be hungry because i had ice cream earlier. why did i have ice cream earlier? because there's no food in the house i can stand and the ice cream place is the cheapest and closest food place by half a mile and a lot of money.

but no i have to "want to eat healthy" according to my mother. Well, if wanting is the solution, then I wish that she actually bought food that i can eat and didn't treat me like shit for eating it.

and now i'm tempted to eat MORE ice cream because fuck it, i'm hungry and there's pretty much nothing else and i'm at a complete loss for any other solution. and there's no way this is POSSIBLY healthy but no i have to WANT to eat healthy and that'll fix everything!!

fuck!!!

7. blue

blue hightown funk you up

GUESS
    WHO
    CRIED ON HER BOSS TODAY

• Like x 1
  8. anonyl

anonyl New Member

guess whose husband couldn't figure out the following:

wife has plans to attend two hour-long events, more or less back to back. wife arrives at first only to find that she'd been told it was at a different time, and in fact it was starting an hour later - which would be fifteen minutes before she had to meet for the second event.

wife is disappointed, really wanted to attend both, can't. already bought tickets and made plans for the second event, so she goes home.

husband's response: "it's not your fault, it's not like you could have done anything about it."

NO SHIT. this has NOTHING TO DO with whose FAULT it is. is it so bloody hard to get to the "oh, that sucks, I know she wanted to do both, i'm sorry hon" conclusion? APPARENTLY.

• Like x 1
  9. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

my mom told me how my childhood friend (who lives in another city now) is apparently mistreating her pet rats, because i guess shes bored of them or something. one has started chewing on the cage bars, which annoys Friend, and she told her mom (who lives right near my mom) that its so irritating she might throw the rat or dump her on the street or something, altho that might be an exaggeration. my mom offered(? i think? might have been joking) to take the rats so they have a good home for the last 6months-ish of their lives, but i don't think they'll take her up on that.

anyway im annoyed, i remember when we were teens and she would keep hamsters and sometimes rats and just...not take care of them properly. her mom has talked about moving the rats to her basement (where previous rats were kept) and changing the bedding once a month, which, jeez, lady, just because you don't like their tails is no excuse to probably kill t hem with stress or ammonia fumes or something. ugh.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  10. oph

oph There was a user here, but it's gone now

drunk parent

whee

11. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

lower back + lower stomach 2x cramp combo

yeaaargh

• Like x 1
  12. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Want to sleep. Painful gassy/bloat (prob pms) and the dog is skittering in the hall because he's still shunning his human for giving him a bath and haircut. Times I wish he didn't start coming up the stairs...

13. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

ASAN's website is still broken.

• Like x 2
  14. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

Aaaaaand spam bots on a tag I'm tracking.

• Like x 2
  15. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

I didn't think when I agreed to go to Local Outdoor Attraction with the family. On a Sunday afternoon. In "gorgeous spring weather".

So many people. So few spoons left. At least I don't work tomorrow.

• Like x 2
  16. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

I tried studying outside because it is nice and warm and pleasant. Too bad the neighbours are shouty as hell.

• Like x 1
  17. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

I have a lovely balcony that I can't use when it's sunny out because I live 50 metres away from a very, very busy intersection :-(

• Like x 1
  18. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

we're thinking about moving. apartment listings don't exist for possession dates of October 1. there's no way we'll ever find a subletter for our too-expensive apartment, and we sure as hell can't afford two rent payments. -_-

• Like x 1
  19. oph

oph There was a user here, but it's gone now

There is just too little sauce in a fast food dipping sauce container for five chicken strips, which means I have to either open a second one for a single strip or just live with that same strip being under-dipped

Life is pain

• Like x 4
  20. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

> Heinous thunderstorm is in progress
    > No "don't come in" call from Aunt Boss, also it's busy season so I figure I better go to work
    > Get ready for work on time despite thunderstorm repeatedly knocking my power out
    > Get to work on time
    > Parking lot is empty
    > Where is Aunt Boss?
    > Pick up phone to call Aunt Boss and make sure she's OK
    > Telemarketer calls
    > Customer comes in
    > Another customer calls
    > It is now 9:15
    > Finally call Aunt Boss
    > "Yeah, my street's flooded, I can't leave. I was just about to call you and tell you to stay home until it lets up."
    > I have to be at work at 9, which means I have to leave at 8:45, thanks for telling me this fifteen minutes AFTER I'VE GOTTEN TO FUCKING WORK

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice