Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

My parents decided that Netflix was all they needed for their TV needs. Which would be nice if our ADSL connection didn't suck.

• Like x 1
  2. oph

oph There was a user here, but it's gone now

This isn't annoying me so much as baffling me, but

I got the deposit back for the last apartment today and a note from the guy they hired to clean it says there was a "massive amount of human feces throughout unit"

????????????

3. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

@oph Are they sure he went to the right apartment? Because I can't imagine that you'd have forgotten that you left mounds of poop lying about.

4. oph

oph There was a user here, but it's gone now

@budgie I have no idea. But it wouldn't change anything either way, except possibly for the reputation I and my roommate will have at that apartment complex

5. anon person

anon person actually a cat

"bluenette"

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Like x 2
  6. Snitchanon

Snitchanon What's a mod to a nonbeliever.

I see your bluenette and raise you...

Brownette.

• Like x 1
  7. anon person

anon person actually a cat

:bigyikes:

edit: also look what i found when i went a-googling. not sure if serious.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
  8. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
    • Like x 2
  9. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

Hey, I know a guy who uses this a bit! Never knew if it was supposed to be a joke or not.

10. LadyNighteyes

Unrelated to horrifying neologisms in anime fanfic: An obnoxious lady who works with my boss just sent me a nasty message about how she's not going to do anything anymore because I haven't been CCing her in things. Rather than... asking to be CCed. :::|||

• Like x 1
  11. blue

blue hightown funk you up

she's not gonna do... anything?

• Like x 1
  12. LadyNighteyes

I have no idea what she is and isn't going to do (her emails tend to contain much more passive-aggressive nastiness than actual useful information), and neither does my boss. Which is KIND OF A PROBLEM, because there's about to be a campaign finance report due.

13. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

I spilled water on my laptop yesterday, and just sorta wiped it off and left it to dry and now my keyboard's all janked up.

14. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

taylor swift still refuses to put her music on spotify because like, money or something which means i can't add it to any of my playlists even though i'm listening to it for free with adblock on on youtube? i appreciate ur concerns tay but you're fucking up my party playlist.

• Like x 2
  15. Snitchanon

Download it to your computer and it'll allow you to add it on Spotify.

16. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

i don't LIKE statistics!!!!

17. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

but then i have to like, actually download it. and would it let me stream it to my PS4 through spotify?

18. Snitchanon

19. blue

blue hightown funk you up

Spotify's pretty finicky about letting you do stuff with music you've just got on your computer rather than accessing through their streaming service, so I'd say.. probably not? With the playstation.

20. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

MONEY.

EMPLOYMENT.

when do i get to tend and harvest from a money tree because i really want to grow some hamiltons okok

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice