Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

I have exactly two lines of a song stuck in my head, and replacing it is not working.

• Like x 1
  2. Aya-non

Aya-non Well-Known Member

I forgot to tell a friend information that they need, and I do feel bad about that, but not as annoyed as I am about the fact that they decided to remind me about this at 12 midnight, successfully stressing me out right before I was going to go to bed. Like, gorram, who really thinks that action through and says, "Yes, this is considerate and will definitely achieve what I want it to?" I need to talk to them about this without being grumpy at them so I am complaining here.

3. Elaienar

Elaienar "sorta spooky"

I'm baking a cake and my brain won't stop saying "All according to cakekaku*"

*cakekaku means cake recipe

• Like x 11
  4. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

You're in the wrong thread, this is the "Things that are currently annoying you" thread.

• Like x 3
  5. Elaienar

Elaienar "sorta spooky"

But there isn't a thread for awesome things your brain is doing, which are also infuriating!

• Like x 2
  6. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

The fucking joy of dealing with bank employees, store employees and government employees who don't know the policies of their own organization and insist they are right and won't even believe their own websites when I show them.

• Like x 2
  7. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

there's no milk and if i wanna get milk i'm gonna have to put pants on and venture into the cold :c

8. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

I am always so much more tired on Sunday mornings.

9. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

In-laws are here. In-laws brought their dachshund. Dachshund is whining constantly for no goddamn reason and will not shut the fuck up.

• Like x 1
  10. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

Go to hotwings place, no work tomorrow so I can have wings & beer

Favorite beer on tap.

Haven't been carded in three years.

Left wallet at home.

*sobbing*

11. oph

oph There was a user here, but it's gone now

I'm gonna fuckin' murder my internet connection

• Like x 1
  12. palindromordnilap

Same. It's been two days since I could check out my dash.

• Like x 1
  13. oph

oph There was a user here, but it's gone now

[​IMG]
    this is fucking ridiculous

• Like x 1
  14. palindromordnilap

upload_2016-4-26_10-1-34.png
    Yeah :/

• Like x 1
  15. Lissa Lysik'an

Lissa Lysik'an Dragon-loving Faerie

[​IMG]
    Motel Internet.

• Like x 1
  16. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

DAMN CAR

In the last two months I've had an oil change, a backup light bulb replaced, a battery replaced, the A/C belt noise checked out by the wrong people who then proceeded to try and sneak about $400 worth of shit I didn't ask for into the estimate, and now it's at the shop Aunt and Uncle Boss use because today, on a day when we may get torrential rain, THE WINDOW I'VE BEEN ROLLING DOWN BECAUSE THE A/C MAKES EMBARRASSING NOISES DECIDED IT DOESN'T WANT TO ROLL UP ANYMORE

"bluh bluh just take care of ur car and get the oil changed n stuff when u need to & you won't have problems uwu" fuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUuuuuu

• Like x 2
  17. Elaienar

Elaienar "sorta spooky"

@Lerxst That is a broke-vehicle and hatred-of-car-platitudes solidarity like, not a ha-ha-that's-funny like.

• Like x 2
  18. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

And it's a GOOD CAR, all the really important stuff is good and solid, just this deluge of nickel-and-dime and non-essential-but-you'll-be-unhappy-when-it-breaks bullshit, and it did none of this stuff in the 15 years my mom had it and it waited until I got hold of it and went "lol ok time to BREAK SHIT"

• Like x 1
  19. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

upd8: Mechanic just called. Cost to fix the window (bad motor/regulator assembly) AND the A/C's joyful noise: $325, parts-tax-labor-and-all

Cost Pep Boys quoted me just to fix the A/C noise: over $600

Conclusion: Pep Boys can suck my phantom dick.

*goes back and gives 2-years-ago me a fist bunp for deciding to open a savings account*

• Like x 6
  20. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I'm trying to make a doctor's appointment, but I have to rely on my mom for transport and I never have any goddamn idea when she can and can't get me places, so I have to text her and wait hours to hear back about whether the time I set was okay or not.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice