Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. oph

oph There was a user here, but it's gone now

what shades

• Like x 4
  2. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

doing something social for the first time this week; suddenly bad face/hair day 2x combo :psyduck:

3. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

red vs blue season 1 youtube playlist is partly out of order

thank god i watched the show before 'cause if i hadn't, well... it might've taken me longer to notice and been more confusing

4. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

The cold got worse.

5. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

My MP3 player is missing.

It had a 64gb micro sd in it that cost me about $25 when it was on a great sale.

And I don't know how it could have gone missing. I only ever keep it (a) in my purse, (b) in my pocket, or (c) charging. It's not with its charger. It's not in my purse. And it's not in any of my pants pockets. Hell, I'm more likely to lose my phone than the mp3 player, because the mp3 player is usually attached to my headphones, and the headphones up by my ears. So paranoid certainty has me going "oh for fuck's sake, my roommate stole it, didn't they" even though I have no tangible reason to expect they've ever stolen any of my things.

-_-

6. oph

I did end up asking about it and apparently a stain outside my roommate's door was feces. My roommate swears up and down that the stain was ketchup and I'm inclined to believe him.

The whole thing seems super shady. "massive amount of human feces throughout unit" for one spot? Human feces?

I have no idea what they'd get out of lying about it, though, they'd have had to replace the carpets anyway. I remain baffled.

7. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Food so bad it doesn't actually make me less hungry, just makes appetite vanish completely

Also, having to clean up this travesty of a not-dinner after being on my feet for four hours xc

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  8. Greywing

Greywing Resident dead bird

My messy, lazy, forgetful, shitty housemates, who leave shit like this in the fridge, don't run or empty the dishwasher, leave their stupid gross dishes in the sink to the point that it clogs up and is unusable, and never wipe the goddamn counter/stovetop.

I'm so transcendentally angry about this, in the sense that I am very fed up and pissed off, but also very distant and pragmatic. It's been months; we've discussed this over and over; they aren't going to improve, and I am going to have to continue to clean their shit up because they simply don't care enough to do it unless I nag them for ages. It's honestly less fucking effort to do it myself.

ChJfpBgU4AA7T_C.jpg

ALL OF THESE contain moldy or rotten food. I hate them. I hate them. I hate them.

ChJfpBfUYAAFOra.jpg

• Like x 1
  9. oph

Petition to throw all shitty roommates into the sun

• Like x 4
  10. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

it turns out that my family's plans to visit me next week were less solid than i assumed they were. mom says she'll talk to dad about hotel reservations and such but dad wants me to come back with them (for reasons related to me not having a job, and likely having to move anyway to find work in my field) so he's apparently been going on about how i'd better be "ready to go" when they get here. duuuuuude i'm not going back with you, and if u want me to be packed up, then tell me and also be prepared to help me figure out which stuff is gonna have to be mailed to wherever.

11. oph

My dad does that same thing and it's so frustrating. Like, if you want me to have done something then you need to tell me about it, and not fifteen minutes before you expect me to have had it done by way of "YOU BETTER HAVE DONE X BY THE TIME I GET THERE"

12. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

I mean, mom said he told her with the expectation that she'd tell me. It's just kind of frustrating bc it means he really expects me to be going back with them, which I mean, they're not abusive or anything, it's just that I don't want to move unless it's for a job rn.

• Like x 1
  13. SpruceZeus

SpruceZeus 2 spoopy 2 live, 2 creppy 2 die

damn, just reading that made me feel tired... witnessed, buddy. witnessed.

• Like x 1
  14. oph

I'm at a restaurant for my dad's birthday and it is Loud and I do not know these people and I have no social

• Like x 3
  15. oph

Help they're talking politics

• Like x 2
  16. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

there were little larvae things in my packet of crackers. which was sealed. fml

17. oph

you noticed before eating any, I hope?

18. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

yes, thank god. D:

• Like x 2
  19. oph

"California should secede from the union"
    what even

ETA
    Like, specifically 'we should secede from the union and join Mexico' and I just.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
    • Like x 2
  20. oph

I think they're insinuating that I'm too young to have read 1984

(things that are annoying kintsugi: oph's running commentary of his dad's birthday party)

• Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice