Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. oph

oph There was a user here, but it's gone now

That sounds tiresome

2. anonyl

anonyl New Member

I am FUCKING FURIOUS. literally years ago I had the conversation with my SO-now-husband that his mother had to NOT HAVE ACCESS TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT ANYMORE. she has hella control issues no matter how good her goddamn intentions are. when we got married he said he'd finally have the conversation. today I log into our bank account and find that FIFTEEN HUNDRED DOLLARS IS GONE. CUE FUCKING PANIC. we do NOT have the spare room for that. there have been some mistakes on the part of his town's home branch in transferring money to/from the wrong acct (though they shouldn't have had fucking ACCESS) so i immediately ask husband if he knows. he says no and immediately phones. mother gets on the phone, says no, she hasn't made a cash withdrawal of $1500 (which is what it was listed as on the website). I immediately look up the unauthorized transactions number and am dialing when he says wait she's still talking and it turns out

SHE TOLD THE BANK TO MAKE A PAYMENT ON THEIR VISA

FROM THEIR SAVINGS ACCOUNT

WHICH THEY FUCKED UP

AND TOOK IT FROM OUR CHEQUING ACCOUNT

WHICH THEY

SHOULDN'T

HAVE

ACCESS

TO

ANYMORE

i am fit to SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like x 5
  3. Elaienar

Elaienar "sorta spooky"

A choir anthem I have to learn is set to the same tune as one of only two hymns that I actively, violently hate. God, why.

4. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

The ringing in my ears.

5. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

that icant finish this fucking homework

6. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

new pupper really hates being crated at night and barks. a lot. :<

7. blue

blue hightown funk you up

oh nooooo ): she barked at me a couple times when I wasn't paying attention to her and I tried to ignore it so she wouldn't get the idea that it worked to get me to pay attention to her .. but I'm sufficiently twitchy that I kept visibly flinching at the barks, so I'm not sure it worked :P

• Like x 1
  8. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

nahhh def not you - shes been doing this despite our best efforts :"D i found so,e training resources that i might start trying this weekend so she doesnt associate the crate with being sad and abandoned haha

9. blue

blue hightown funk you up

my Project currently is getting her to be able to walk on the leash competently. it's promising except for how she's gonna get fat from me giving her treats

she's so cute...

• Like x 1
  10. oph

oph There was a user here, but it's gone now

Tumblr has done something that is making it actively fight with new xkit so that all posts flash at me in a headache-inducing way

I should turn xkit off until it stops doing that but I'm more opting to just not look at tumblr for a while

11. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Every time I think I can get back to sleep, the cramps come back to wake me up

(wake me up inside)

2 hours and counting of this bullshit, it's 330 am and I have work at 10

12. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

boyfriend please start waking up, I'm so BORED

• Like x 1
  13. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I need to do things, but I don't want to move.

• Like x 2
  14. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

Why is the Kindle app taking hours to download. I can go on any website with no problem, but this 43.5 MB download is taking hours.

15. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

i still have not received paperwork necessary to get reimbursed for my prescriptions, because i guess i was relying on the wrong person to get the forms to me. soooo i have to call up the receptionist at my previous employer and go "hey uh transfer me to HR? i need paperwork lol"

16. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

There is so much pollen floating around outside. SO MUCH. LOOK AT THIS SHIT.

[​IMG]

that's not cotton! That's not lint! That is POLLEN, rolled up in a little tumbleweed next to my garage, along with many others. UGH

I can't BREATHE

Last edited: May 6, 2016
    • Like x 3
  17. Snitchanon

Snitchanon What's a mod to a nonbeliever.

Isn't that like... willowherb seeds? The really fluffy floaty things?

18. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

I have no earthly idea, there's just white puffs floating through the street everywhere. I assumed it was tree pollen, like from a cottonwood, or ash. We have a lot of trees around here.

19. Snitchanon

Snitchanon What's a mod to a nonbeliever.

Do they have lumps in them? They might be cottonwood seeds.

(Edit: I am saying this because pollen is very much a fine powder rather than a fluffy mess)

20. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Ahh. Then yes. Seeds!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice