Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

got a fic comment that was just "More please :)))"

like, it says 1/1 chapters right there. I was considering adding another part before I saw it, but now I want to stall out of spite bc I feel pressured

eta: would it be mean to respond and say that? like, maybe in a more polite way, even though I really don't feel like being polite

Last edited: May 11, 2016
    • Like x 2
  2. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

My throat still hurts, and my nose has gone from 'leaking stuffy' to 'dried up stuffy', and now my left eye has decided to participate in this lovely party that my head has going on. I'm about ready to just chop it off to make all of this nonsense stop. :P

3. Insomniac

Insomniac tired

I get this a lot and I don't see it as flattering. I see it as people taking WHAT I'm doing for granted, that I should produce on demand. As if they are somehow entitled to my hard work, that I'm not living up to their expectations.

I usually ignore those types of comments.

• Like x 1
  4. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

as of this morning theres a boil water advisory for my area, which ive never had to deal with before

• Like x 3
  5. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Finished work, checked where the bus was, and realized that due to the aforementioned extra half-mile walk I'd be stuck waiting at the bus stop for forty minutes. Guess I'm staying at work for another half-hour. :::|||

6. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Need password to check work schedule online. Need to change out-of-date password before it'll let me in. New passwords keep getting rejected because of "policy violation" with no explanation of what rule is being broken :|

7. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

there was a thing on the news tonight about obama's transgender bathroom declaration thing and the reactions
    and this one fucking dude

"i have no idea why obama would say this, its easily the most damaging domestic policy he's ever said including obamacare, maybe its to pander to the lgbt community for voting for him over hillary in 2008?? i literally cannot comprehend why he would say this"

and i was just like

hey

maybe

just consider

that obama........is a decent human being???

(also @blue theres an interview with a faculty dude from your school on?????? i didnt catch his name but if they repeat it i will let you know)

• Like x 2
  8. blue

blue hightown funk you up

!! Can you Skype me a description lol

- actually I bet it'll be in the school paper. but still. I'm curious

9. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

I thought I had lost something like 3 pounds.
    Turns out it's 10. Fuck.

• Like x 1
  10. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

... Which puts me at a BMI of 18.6, juuuuust above being actually underweight. And I still can't bring myself to eat any solid food.

11. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Witnessed. I've been on that hell train before.

• Like x 1
  12. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Also I keep having dreams where I'm Terezi Pyrope and making out with a variety of hot girls from my highschool, which is weird because most of them I haven't though about in years and I also wake up from these dreams like a zombie that's been drained of all vitality.

Dream demon? Dream demon.

• Like x 5
  13. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

Overly planned birthdays for kids who won't remember them, basically for the benefit of the adults, but too kidlike for any real fun. Also, Murphy fucking with every stage of the plan.

• Like x 3
  14. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

i stayed in bed, waking up every so often, for the whole morning and half of the afternoon. i'm supposed to be applying for jobs, but all i wanna do is daydream about fic or whatever. also my leggings are making my shins itchy by messing with my leg hair somehow >:V

• Like x 2
  15. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

my friend's mom from hell got three of her pet ducks killed.

• Like x 1
  16. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

• Like x 2
  17. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

I want to eat a food but there's nothing in reach and my lap is full of cute sleepy cat.

• Like x 4
  18. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

Working for a corporation rather than a business where your direct boss is the store owner has its advantages, since if your boss is a jerk you have a higher court to appeal to.

But working for a corporation means that you cannot ask head office wtf they were thinking when they decide to give a customer who was a huge jerk a gift card for their trouble.

• Like x 2
  19. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

I have been working out every day for nearly two months now, trying to coax my weak-ass skinsuit into being able to do full pullups on my brother's old doorgym. Friend comes over to stay for a couple of days, goes 'can I have a go?' on the doorgym and is instantly able to pull herself up and stay there for up to ten seconds. I can't even fully pull myself up yet :/

For fuck's sake. Why am I never good at anything I like D:

(EDIT: Note that friend is a run-off-her-feet uni student, who sleeps in until 2.30pm and hadn't eaten properly in three days when she came over to stay. She is not in the least part working out, which makes me feel so. fucking. small. D:)

Last edited: May 15, 2016
    • Like x 1
  20. Insomniac

Insomniac tired

There is a woodpecker outside my window. I've taken the highest dosage I'm allowed of my anti psychotics, sleeping pills and anti anxiety, AND I STILL CAN'T SLEEP.

That bird is not helping. I'd probably be able to kill it with how close it is, but I'm trying to practice non violence for once in my life.

It's 6 in the morning here. Haven't slept in anout 32 hrs.

Last edited: May 16, 2016
    • Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice