Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

Desktop suddenly decided to bluescreen and stop booting up. Looks like i need to get moving on building that new pc, laptop still works for now, but its had so many problems, had to be repaired so many times, that I can't consider it any form of reliable. New computer costs money, i don't get enough hours at work to buy even one part without saving up for several months.

2. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Woke up this morning knowing I'm probably going to have to stay home from work today.

3. blue

blue hightown funk you up

There's no food in the house!!! ... Ok there's some food in the house. But very little, and nothing I want to eat, and certainly nothing I can just put on a plate/in the microwave and have ready to eat, which would be nice because I am stressed.

And I can't driiiiive so I can't go get more foooood

• Like x 1
  4. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

I have the headache I got all the time in college. From my upper molars to the top of my head, esp in temples and those flat areas above the joint of the jaw. Head hot, top of throat dry. Chest, from solar plexus to neck, full of hot churning like heartburn. Toes frigidly cold. Too aware of smells. Want to bite things. Want to cry. Want to add scream at someone that it's their fault I feel this way. Ugh.

5. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

it's thursday and i'm on my white week and my period usually starts right on thursdays on my white week, but i'm too down to get out of bed and put a pad on before it starts. the longer i lay here the more chance i have of ruining my favorite pajama bottoms. ugh. i feel like a loser.

• Like x 1
  6. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

I know what I want for the composition of this Art but the actual mechanics of doing the thing are escaping me :T

7. oph

oph There was a user here, but it's gone now

I'm so tired of searching for video game walkthroughs or FAQs and only getting videos

• Like x 3
  8. oph

Oh, of course, searching for images instead in the hopes that maybe someone out there made a map of what I'm looking for, only gets me fucking youtube thumbnails. Great

9. Xavius

Xavius Suit Monkey

Which in particular are you looking for, @oph? I doubt I could help, but if I can...

• Like x 1
  10. oph

I'm looking for the 10th "mysterious tape" in Yandere Simulator. What's really frustrating is that I've definitely found it before, but the game doesn't save your progress yet since it's still a debug build.

The wiki says the 10th tape is located "Back of the school and parallel to the track" which is about the least helpful description they could possibly have put -- it's only a step better than "it's on school grounds somewhere." What does "parallel to the track" mean? It's a tiny cassette tape, how can it be parallel to anything?

• Like x 2
  11. Xavius

Xavius Suit Monkey

Oh, I think I actually understand this. I don't have Yandere Simulator, though, so my directions may be a bit sketchy too.

Alright, so, the track out near the side of the school - there's actually two tapes here. You might notice a cherry tree way up on a hill. One tape is along the side of the school building that the track is running along, pressed up against the side midway down the school's wall, a straight shot away from the cherry tree. There's a solitary trash bag at the far corner of the wall which might also help you know you're along the correct wall.

There's also a tape out by the cherry tree itself, which you can find hugging the bark exactly opposite of the school building

One of those two is I think your final tape.

12. oph

@Xavius That's for an older build. I do think it's what the wiki is referring to, though. It's not there in my game -- that's where Info-Chan drops bought items so I think it's plausible YandereDev moved the 10th tape in a recent build

I also found someone say it was in the gym but there's nothing there in my game, either.

13. Xavius

Xavius Suit Monkey

Ah shoot. D: I'm sorry I wasn't of more help.

14. oph

@Xavius Don't worry about it, thank you for trying to help in the first place!

15. IndigoRiffRaff

IndigoRiffRaff FACE GOD AND WALK BACKWARDS INTO HELL

My laptop has Issues with the power cord staying in (or, as is the case, not staying in) because I guess some of the plastic broke off around where it goes in? (the headphone jack is broken too and it's not worth repairing) and the issues aren't bad enough to warrant replacing the laptop but this is getting So Annoying (admittedly I have not treated it the best but still).

16. Kodachi

Kodachi Well-Known Member

Around 7pm I was so tired I could barely keep my eyes open. I stayed awake long enough to get home and eat, and haven't been able to sleep since.

17. Insomniac

Insomniac tired

WOW.

I'm making bank on my overtime, hilariously my work does not allow me to use my phone THUS I couldn't pay a motherfucking hospital bill on time. I have all the money too. SO MUCH, and I still am being bitch slapped with a late fee left and right. I literally have 22 hours off of work last week.

Oh, what's this? Online and automatic banking? Wut? You, a world-reknown hospital, does not have a fucking automated billing system? FUck this shit. I'm doing my best, I'm on top of my game! Give ne a fucking break.

I'm just going to walk out of my job if this keeps up.

18. leitstern

leitstern 6756 Shatter Every Sword Break Down Every Door

There's so much that I just don't understand and it's so frusturating to me. I have no idea how to value worth and cost--I shouldn't be splitting costs halfway with my girlfriend when it comes to moving? Why? Sure she had a lot more stuff but that just means I'll have a lot more stuff at the new place. I did manage to get her a lot of stuff for free (the drive down, interrim housing) but why does that mean she should pay more and I should pay less? Huh? What about not splitting things equally makes it more fair? Shouldn't I be working harder to make up for the stuff I got free? I don't get it. Everyone acts like it's the most natural thing to price your actions and your advantages but I don't get it. She has more money, sure, but I don't think I should ask for charity because of that. I can pull my own weight. I think.

I guess a lot of it is that I can't figure I deserve anything, so I should really keep paying. And now this is bugging me so much that it's hard for me to work and I just feel like I failed because I couldn't, like, money right, or ask for something I didn't realize I apparently 'deserved?' Please don't be mad at me it just makes it way harder : <

19. Kodachi

Kodachi Well-Known Member

@littlewhitemouse: Mixing money and relationships is always sticky and difficult. Best you can do is best you can do. My take is that if you're willing and able to pay half, make that offer. If she wants to pay more like 2/3, try to compromise somewhere in between. Do try to take into account that if you got something useful for free it still has the same value as if you paid for it, and arranging for it is a contribution.

• Like x 1
  20. SpruceZeus

SpruceZeus 2 spoopy 2 live, 2 creppy 2 die

dang for real, i hate how weird and messy dealing with money + other people can be in this society sometimes its seriously awkward and terrible

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice