Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

"...and then cook it til it's done."
    "How long should that take?"
    "...until it's done?"
    "But how do I know when it's done?"
    "When it looks done?"
    "But what does 'done' look like?"
    "...done?"

Brother why. Cook times are important. Help me.

• Like x 3
  2. Insomniac

Insomniac tired

I just lost a fight with a wet towel, and I think I sprained my left shoulder blade...I dunno, being stabbed with boiled needles traveling down to my hip. ;_;

3. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

I was gonna do a quesadilla for dinner because we have good meat and they're easy and I am Not Here For Cooking today
    but we have no cheese
    and I don't have enough money to go get more cheese

[whine whine grump grump]

4. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

spontaneous inexplicable nosebleeds that trigger subsequent nosebleeds for days afterwards
    small fear.png

5. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

This weather is extremely not pleasant if you're shaped like me.

6. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

These curtains let in so much light, which is lovely at midday and awful when the sun is rising at like 5am. I'm very tired

7. Kodachi

Kodachi Well-Known Member

This is sad. No one should have to go without cheese!

• Like x 1
  8. oph

oph There was a user here, but it's gone now

"How do I tell when the soup's done?"
    "Stick your finger in it."
    ?????

• Like x 2
  9. Insomniac

Insomniac tired

Hehe, except when you're severely lactose intolerant, have colitus and desperately want that Harvarti, and ice cream, and that mocha frappe.
    Then the weather turns 91 to 97 Fahrenheit outside and you're already severly dehydrated from severe diarrhea.

AKA - I'm not consciously trying to kill myself, I'm just abusing other ways. /full disclosure of a dumb ho

• Like x 1
  10. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

@Insomniac i liked that post because it was extremely relatable, not because you were in pain. felt the need to add that.

• Like x 1
  11. Salted Earth

Salted Earth DISOWNING DOESN'T STACK, ASSHOLE

My chair is VERY UNCOMFORTABLE and my butt is VERY UNHAPPY with this state of affairs :(

12. oph

Google has reversed the layout of their captioning website, which throws my entire system out of whack

13. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

i'm once again considering if i should or not start singing lessons and it's keeping me up ):

14. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

That can be because of dry mucosa in your nose, you can try a NaCl solution nose-spray to wet the mucosa :)

• Like x 1
  15. oph

I burned the shit out of my thumb

It hurts and is impeding my typing

16. oph

Also I kind of really want to stick my thumb back in the fire

why brain. stop it.

• Like x 2
  17. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

Wasn't alerted that a package was coming. It's apparently been delivered on the 11th. I get to go to the front office, anxiety and all, and ask if a package is there for me. If not, I get to explain to my folks that it disappeared. Fun times. Supposedly it was at like.. 11am? I've been waking up between 10-12 lately, sometimes early as 9:30, and they'd been doing roofwork among other things. So I'm used to filtering out the banging. I didnt leave the house bc, well, no mail that I knew of? idek man. i d e k. I'm so scared that it's not going to be there, why didn't I learn about this sooner, or even earlier today so i coul have caught the office being open??

18. OnnaStik

OnnaStik Relatively nice for a bloodthirsty mercenary

Supermarket customers who put two or more types of by-weight produce in the same bag. Especially if they then tie it shut. Fuck those guys.

• Like x 2
  19. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

i'm not the fastest person mentally ( i can understand things, it just takes me a lot longer than others. this especially applies to emotional stuff.) and lots of stuff is happening lately and people are getting riled up and i can almost literally feel steam coming out my ears and my brain heating up trying to keep up with everything. it makes me feel kinda useless and stupid even though i'm probably not.

20. oph

This story begins with a seventy-one word sentence.

ETA
    Followed shortly by a 102 word sentence.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
    • Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice