Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. SpruceZeus

SpruceZeus 2 spoopy 2 live, 2 creppy 2 die

a very good friend of mine lives on the exact opposite side of the world from me and i basically only get a couple hours in the morning and a couple more at night to hang out w/ her and its kind of infuriating sometimes

(okay the EXACT opposite side of the world from me is in the Indian Ocean someplace off the coast of Madagascar, but I digress)

• Like x 1
  2. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Squirrelbrain. Bored, but can't focus on anything.

3. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

I WANT REAL 3D-PRINTED FOOD

LET ME DOWNLOAD UNAGI SO WE CAN STOP OVER-FISHING IT ALREADY

• Like x 9
  4. oph

oph There was a user here, but it's gone now

BRING ME MY GLORIOUS STAR TREK FUTURE

• Like x 6
  5. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

and that reminds me of how i wanna introduce you to chocolate mousse royale from baskin robbins 'cause you literally don't have it in the usa and i think you're missing out. :D so yeah, that's another thing that 3D printed food would be good for - making it so stuff isn't country-exclusive. (well, okay, copyrights and stuff probably are a thing but yeah... that's the ideal.)

• Like x 4
  6. oph

The internet hasn't even managed this properly and that's annoying me right now

• Like x 3
  7. unknownanonymous

yeah, that is annoying. there's quite a bit of content on the internet is us-exclusive and since i'm canadian, well... i think you guys can figure out how that goes. :P

• Like x 2
  8. oph

It's so stupid!

The internet should just declare itself a country, this wouldn't have any terrifying consequences at all and would definitely solve all the problems of people trying to regulate it in awful ways

• Like x 5
  9. swirlingflight

I live in Vermont, I could drive a few hours to reach the glory of Canadian food! :OOO

• Like x 1
  10. Kodachi

Kodachi Well-Known Member

Proxy?

11. unknownanonymous

i haven't tried that particular solution yet, but it's definitely in the same sorta ballpark

12. Kodachi

Kodachi Well-Known Member

Used to have Zanzabar Chocolate ice cream that I'd use for malts. Super rich. Can't get it any more, and can't have malt because gluten.

• Like x 1
  13. oph

Unfortunately content providers are getting wise to proxies and VPNs. More and more of them will prevent you from using their service if they detect that you're using one

For example, I live in the US, I want to watch content on Netflix that is available in the US, and I can't on my computer unless I turn my VPN off

For a while, VEVO channels on Youtube were preventing me from watching content (legally!) while using a VPN, too, but it seems they stopped doing that

(VEVO was super sneaky about it, too -- the error was that the content wasn't available in my country.)

• Like x 1
  14. blue

blue hightown funk you up

I'm trying to plan a tabletop session (a mission in The Sprawl, specifically) and I want to storyjam about it with my friends, but all my storyjam friends are playing characters in the game so I can't

• Like x 2
  15. swirlingflight

parts of my brain won't shut up

other parts of my brain won't speak up

can i sit in a cubby with my head against the wall for an hour please

16. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

i spent $60 on Overwatch and another $60 on the PSPrime sub i need to play it, and i am so relentlessly awful at the game. i dunno, it's fun against shitty AIs, but. idk. highest killstreak i've ever gotten is 25, and everyone else gets like 40. i wouldn't mind being bad at it if it weren't multiplayer and I coupd just fuck around by myself, but. I dunno. I'm being silly and I'm disappointed.

17. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

nintendo eShop has Earthbound, but only available for the newer 3ds, and my 3ds is too old apparently.

>:O why must they torment me like this. I don't have the $200+ I'd need to make this happen, but I want it so bad

18. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

• Like x 1
  19. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

I already have an emulator (...somewhere, might have misplaced it between laptops...)
    but I want it legit :( and my computer is too ill to emulate things well these days

20. Snitchanon

Snitchanon What's a mod to a nonbeliever.

• Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice