Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Kodachi

Kodachi Well-Known Member

I am having trouble motivating at work. I need to be programming but I'm arguing on forums.

2. oph

oph There was a user here, but it's gone now

I now own the accounts they created, so I could play them if I wanted to. They've got shitty taste, though, so I don't

Let it be known that Sony has the worst customer service in this regard, though. They might give me a refund in three to five business days (if they don't, My Bank Will Hear About This), and they can't do fuck-all about the changes the hacker did to my account (adding subaccounts to my account, which can't be deleted. But they're mine now, I guess, if I ever wanted to do anything with them) so I've just got to live with that forever

Sony and PSN have always had some fucked up ideas when it comes to their service but this is fucking ridiculous
    (Let me complain some time about how I can't remove a broken game from my account because just loading it up gives you a trophy. It's ruining my trophy percentage >:I )

3. oph

Let me just:
    I mean, what the fuck

4. Kodachi

EULA's suck. They're like "If you choose to buy this product / use this service you agree that the law doesn't apply to us."

5. oph

I didn't choose to buy anything, though P:

As far as I can tell they're generally more scare tactics than anything else

6. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Discworld-quoting time! :::DDD

• Like x 2
  7. Kodachi

You didn't buy a Playstation?

8. oph

The playstation isn't the purchase under dispute

(And I bought it used, anyway, so bit of a grey area on that one)

No, the issue would be that I agreed to EULAs when creating the PSN account and when using that PSN account to previously transfer funds and make purchases. But those also aren't the purchases under dispute, I made no agreement that that purchase would be final.

We'll see what Paypal thinks of it all, anyway, since I went ahead and contested those purchases when they tried to go through

• Like x 1
  9. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

I turn into a whiny baby when I am ill, and it makes me feel really awful :(

10. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

I have to get braces and they put in spacers today. There are little pieces of plastic between my teeth and they are causing just enough pressure to be annoying but not enough to be painful. But I'm super aware of the fact that they're there and that annoys the shit out of me

11. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

In the unlikely event it helps, you can take comfort in not being as annoying about it as my dad. :::PPP Whenever anyone else in the house (especially Mom) gets sick, he always has to dramatically feel ill at the same time, and proceed to park in the living room in a sweatsuit with a stocking cap pulled down almost over his eyes, being Very Visibly Sick.

• Like x 2
  12. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Everything is suddenly loud and bright and rough and hello who turned the 'sensory input' dial to max can we please not

• Like x 3
  13. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

Yeah, no, I am definitely not that bad. I mostly whine to myself and feel sorry for myself that I am not at home with my parents with my mum to take care of me.

New thing that annoys me:
    My food tastes weird right now. I didn't finish eating it. :(

14. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

My black tanktop and black shorts are different colors. The shorts are a slightly warm shade, the shirt a slightly cool one. I'm so used to wearing jeans in the winter that having warm-pants and cool-top just seems upside down.

• Like x 1
  15. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

I have at least three projects that I want to work on rn, but no spoons left.

16. Artemis

Artemis i, an asexual moron

They are... cleaning? Redecorating? Destroying? the office next to me here at work, and the sounds are slowly wearing me insane.
    The sounds.
    The grinding, scraping, sounds. On the walls. And floors. And the adjacent wall in particular. All day. All yesterday.
    Such noise.

• Like x 2
  17. Kodachi

When I have to put up with noises like that I try to imagine a more interesting situation. Maybe you're on a starship and that's a repair crew working on the engine, or maybe your in a Minecraft fort and that's your ally building improvements.

• Like x 1
  18. Artemis

Artemis i, an asexual moron

@budgie's name is budgie but their icon is a duck
    this is
    not correct
    stares at it every time their name comes up :|

• Like x 7
  19. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

@Artemis In my defense, I don't have a good icon-sized pic of a budgie to use, and if I changed my name to @duck then everyone would confuse me and @Ducks (self included).

• Like x 4
  20. Kodachi

[​IMG]

• Like x 7
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice