Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

foolishly stepped in a pile of Discourse and now there is a five-part anon message in my inbox that i'm scared to open :V

• Like x 3
  2. Ducks

Ducks 79 Plural Fowl Illuminates The Legendary

*Sees self tagged in "annoying" thread* *freaks the fuck out*

Oh lol okay.

• Like x 9
  3. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

@Kodachi And here I was debating switching to my Fitocracy avatar

[​IMG]

(also not a budgie, but closer)

• Like x 8
  4. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

This is dumb, but I just remembered (again) that back in 2010 I left a nice, expensive pair of safety goggles in one of the gen chem labs at Western Washington University when I took a leave of hardship. I'm so annoyed! They were like 35 dollars! Ugh, damn, I'm still annoyed by that over six years later. Why can't I just get over it.

• Like x 2
  5. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

it's been two-ish days and I still have nothing. would it be annoying to crosspost over to the pun thread
    if it isn't, would I actually be able to convince my brain that it's ok

bluh.

edit: also my quotes are borked but I can't be bothered to fix them even though they look weird

6. Kodachi

Kodachi Well-Known Member

I left a pair of stainless steel gauntlets that I had made at a fighters practice a couple years ago. Never heard from them again. They were a ton of work and I had them working so well! On the bright side their loss inspired me to start a Titanium pair which is 3/4 done.

• Like x 2
  7. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

more puns in existence = good, so if you were to crosspost and people thought of more puns because of it, that would be good. i don't think anyone would be annoyed, anyways.

• Like x 2
  8. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

my new sports bra has really scratchy bits, so I gotta wear it inside out

• Like x 1
  9. Carnivorous Moogle

Carnivorous Moogle whose baby is this

the last book in the much-beloved series i've been reading and putting my hope in for the author to pull off decently for five years, in which he proves once and for all that he is horribly unqualified to write anything even touching the issues or ethics of war, child soldiers, genocide, rebuilding from genocide, and colonialization. 38<

IF YOUR CENTRAL THEME IS BULLSHIT CLAP YOUR HANDS

CLAP CLAP

IF YOUR CENTRAL THEME IS BULLSHIT CLAP YOUR HANDS

CLAP CLAP

IF THE MORAL OF YOUR STORY'S HORRID AND MASTURBATORY, IF YOUR CENTRAL THEME IS BULLSHIT CLAP YOUR HANDS

[goes off to stew and plan fixit fic]

• Like x 4
  10. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

An annoying and easy-to-fix worldbuilding/writing flaw in FF7.

• Like x 1
  11. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

The hydraulics/breaks in our neighbourhood garbage truck desperately, desperately need oiling. They're currently making awful piercing noises like something dying everytime they're used and woke me up about an hour earlier than intended D:

• Like x 1
  12. Erica

Erica occasionally vaguely like a person

A local newspaper an article about financially managing your summer/saving money for students
    literal tips from the article: - skip going to cafés -buy cheaper food and cook it yourself -see if youve any old clothes you can sell! -get a job -cancel your summer vacation plans

that was about it
    gee
    thanks
    this sure is helpful

edit to clarify : they didn't go any more in depth than that, no tips on where to find cheap recipes or anything like that just "do this", end of tip

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
    • Like x 3
  13. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

My gut. :(

• Like x 1
  14. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Chinhands??? :3c

15. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Mother keeps whining and complaining about not having space in the fridge for her eggs, and how she spends so much money on store-bought eggs

but won't use the free fresh eggs we get from the cousin's ducks

like. there is a solution to your problem right there, and it's use the duck eggs. You're frying them anyway so any illnesses they could have theoretically picked up in the two days since they've been laid would be overheated and killed, jfc.

• Like x 5
  16. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

This post and tags. tl;dr I can't believe the kind of clientele the Gold Saucer is trying to attract would all go through Corel to get there, or that Corel itself would be that poor if they did (Rich people have to sleep somewhere and they like to buy things! A large flow of people who have to pass through on foot is an income stream!). I think they should have had it that there's a train or tram line running from Costa Del Sol through the mountains that you're not allowed on because the game hates you, and it goes to a waystation and that's where the Gold Saucer ropeway is. And it's only a few steps from Corel on the world map. That way you still get the sense of the people in abject poverty in Corel having the Gold Saucer looming over them constantly, without it being like if you had to pass through a neighborhood that never got cleaned up after Hurricane Katrina to get into Disney World.

• Like x 2
  17. Loq

Found a tick on my leg, already attached
    Stuck at work with no removal tools :T

• Like x 1
  18. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Most of the dishes in the house are dirty because we made two dinners last night (first one was a huge failure).

19. Loq

The spoons, they are gone
    All I fucking wanted to do when I got home was not deal with people but GUESS NOT
    mother's pulling her food-controlling shit again and I'm not up for dealing with another damn yelling match
    AND I have to deal with Suddenly Phone bc stepmother wants to call for some reason??? At least SHE gave me a time, but. PHONE.
    AND apparently pathfinder DM has decided to play tonight, which would normally be cool but it's Fucking Up Plans (plan 1: spoon recuperation, plan 2: Pathfinder Is Monday Always, plan 3: ominous phone appointment) and
    Just

[screaming]

edit: also every time I think I've calmed down I start fucking crying again oh my god
    I can't even turn the stupid flesh sack off and then on again, that would mean things like leaving the table and resetting sleep schedule and maybe even missing out on all the goddamn stressors

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
    • Like x 1
  20. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

@Loq
    much snuggles

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice