Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

I'm tired, so I want food
    But I don't want to stand up long enough to make the food I want, because I'm tired

goddammit can we not with the circles, brain :|

edit: convinced bro to make me a food, heck ye

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
  2. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

A headache.

• Like x 1
  3. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

my sister's girlfriend is moving in and she brought her REALLY CUTE PUPPY. great, right? except for the part where it looks like yours truly has to babysit all day. she keeps peeing everywhere, and my dog has no idea how to act so she keeps bowling over this poor pup in an attempt to SNIFF EVERYTHING FOREVER and the pup keeps trying to attack my old cat with health issues. she can't even fucking run away sometimes and this dog twice her size keeps going after her.

no one asked me about this and my mom keeps lecturing me about how "you guys wanted a puppy, now you guys gotta care for her" and i keep reminding her that no, i did not want a puppy and in fact thought it'd be terrible to get one right now because of our landlord and the fact both our current animals don't need this kind of stress right now.

• Like x 4
  4. oph

oph There was a user here, but it's gone now

The screen on my laptop, which has been threatening to break for a while now, finally broke

5. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Posts about disability positivity that are gendered or aimed at, like, gay people (sometimes both) for... no discernible reason? I shouldn't be as annoyed by this as I am, but I get testy when the only posts on my dash about chronic pain are gatekeeping and reblogged exclusively by people who give no shits about actual chronic pain sufferers.

I guess the posts about anyone with mobility issues aren't quite exclusive enough, gotta make sure that men know that they don't deserve love and affection despite being a wheelchair. Gotta make sure they know they need to 'man up'. That sure isn't ableist or anything.

6. Loq

we were supposed to have a big ol' summer storm today and so far all we've got is a grumble or two and thirty seconds of drizzle :c

Round two: Apparently it was a weasel, not a raccoon, getting into the duck pen :|| This means A) we have now lost two of three ducks, and B) all our work the other day raccoon-proofing the duck pen was fucking useless

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
    • Like x 1
  7. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

I am tired enough to want to try and sleep but a) it is currently only 6pm, b) I have experienced this kind of tired before and I know it only ends in me tossing and turning for several hours and maybe managing actual rest around midnight.

8. Elaienar

Elaienar "sorta spooky"

I have work to do and I can't focus.

9. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

OK I'm glad that various companies I interact with are trying to improve their service

But being called with a survey every time I have an interaction with them is becoming a complaint-worthy problem

I do not want to take your survey

I do not ever want to take a survey

Having unexpected phone things sprung on me is bad. It is doubly bad because a person at one of these places told me it doesn't count as a positive mark for them unless they get a "10" on everything on the survey. Do not fucking put me in a place where I can pick between lying and saying something was "truly exceptional" and screwing over an employee who did their best. If I have a problem with your service, I will say so. Leave me alone.

*throws phone into the sun*

• Like x 4
  10. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

it's daylight, why are there heavy fireworks extremely close by
    now I'm all jolted, and if there's one, there's probably going to be more
    assholes

11. EulersBidentity

EulersBidentity e^i*[bi] + 1

Depping tomorrow at a church where I've sung before...exactly once. For a director of music I want to impress. Mass is tricky and I don't know it and it's in copyright, so no online scores. Choir is one-to-a-part.
    My icon is just very accurate right now okay

Edit: thank you, baby Jesus, the motet is double choir. So there'll be one other alto, probably the ultra-loud, ultra-reliable regular.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
    • Like x 2
  12. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

everyone left to a party and gave me five minutes notice that i'm watching the lil pupperoni again. i had to lock my dog in my mom's room with her stuff because she was getting too aggressive. now pup is barking and chasing my kitty and just generally being a brat. i feel bad because no one's really taking care of her as much as she needs. she probably wouldn't even get fed sometimes or let out to use the bathroom enough if i didn't do it.

13. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

i'm sick. and i have 2 more days left until my days off. hoping i can make it through tomorrow. may have to call in coworker/boss on monday. and one has their own health issue rn and the other is out of the province.

also i made rice with coconut milk but its super unappealing right now. and my sink is full of dirty dishes. so i generated more dishes, because i thought it would be a good food.

• Like x 1
  14. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Too many people here are inebriated now. Emotions everywhere, repeating themselves because no attention span, feeling the need to reach out and touch people to impress their emotions upon the listeners or maybe just to confirm that they're real. Unpredictable, less able or willing to control themselves, more likely to pressure people... I think I want to leave after fireworks. My aunt who rarely see me's feelings aside.

15. Loq

Blanket is too warm. Sheet isn't heavy enough. What is sleep.

(Are weighted sheets a thing? Cos they should be.)

• Like x 1
  16. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

the usb port on my headrush boombox has stopped working

17. SpruceZeus

SpruceZeus 2 spoopy 2 live, 2 creppy 2 die

guess who has two thumbs and is super sick

oh boy its suffering time!!!!!!!!

• Like x 1
  18. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

headache? eye hurts. don't know why. rest isn't helping. ibuprofen doesn't seem to be helping. the only reason I'm even on the computer right now is because it hurts slightly less sitting up than it does lying down

19. blue

blue hightown funk you up

I finally caught the cold that's been going through the rest of my family and I'm already misrable even though so far I only have post nasal drip and a sore throat ;-;

20. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

I need to make a phone call, but there's a leaf blower going in the distance, and it's making my brain lose its shit for some reason
    same with the neighbors talking. too much awful noise :<

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice