Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

Trying to hook up with an absolutely ideal apartment rental. Office is not at all clear about whether the suite we're going to view is the ad we're following. I'm bringing the ad and bothering them about it.

• Like x 1
  2. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I could understand when running a PS2 emulator kept making my laptop overheat. Rendering that much detailed stuff is hard work. I do not understand why it's overheating when I run The Secret of Monkey Island. Yes, it's remastered, but it's still a 2d point-and-click adventure game.

• Like x 2
  3. Kodachi

Kodachi Well-Known Member

Sloppy programming. Probably keeps running a loop at full speed rather than letting the CPU go idle. FTL makes my laptop hot and drains the battery, and that probably could run on a 386.

4. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

fitted sheetssssss

• Like x 4
  5. Kodachi

Kodachi Well-Known Member

I blew the whole weekend playing 7 days to die even though I had tons of stuff I wanted to get done.

6. Artemis

Artemis i, an asexual moron

Someone got a new character on an rp site.

NewChar is autistic.

And played with all the complexity of a brick to the face.

Yay.

• Like x 3
  7. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

gut is still stupidly churny, and the shark week signs earlier seem to have been a false alarm, so that obvious theory for it isn't explained after all. and i have a earlier shift tomorrow, likely very busy. but although i'm tired, i don't feel sleep tired, and i want to interact with one of the dwrp peoples. ugh ugh ugh body and brain could we work together please

8. Carnivorous Moogle

Carnivorous Moogle whose baby is this

realizing new depths of shittiness to the narrative's repulsive abuse apologism, character derailment, and retroactive editing of reality toward a character you like and identify with a lot, while it paints the incredibly abusive main-party character--who started targeting him viciously for being short, chubby, and awkward, and which was first 'justified' as a Charming Quirk and then later retroactively by his victim being a traitor--as an ~asshole with a heart of gold~ and his victim as just as much of an asshole--later on, an Ebil Irredeemable Psychopath--with none of his '''redeeming qualities'''... for calmly standing up for himself in a way that got the abuser temporarily hurt as a direct consequence of his own violence toward the victim, because 'well it takes two to fight!!'

god fucking damn do i hate this series sometimes

Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
    • Like x 2
  9. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

i'm really tired today. ugh.

10. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Car charger's in the wrong car :|

11. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Can't install a thing I need to install because the fucking file's not there. Advice on the Issues page? "Chdir to the right directory." Bitch, I'm in the right directory, why the hell would I not cd to the right directory before trying to install the goddamn thing? I hate Linux, I hate computers, everything sucks.

Edit: LOL the version they tell you to download in the directions doesn't include the SConstruct file! Good job, MetaBAT team!

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
  12. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

i accidentally hit sell instead of convert in my food on flight rising, and i am already running low on what i was about to add in.

13. Loq

Whatcha need? When I get back to my desktop I can organize a food bomb c:

14. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

!!! i could use a bit of everything except plants, but mostly bugs. i have way too many bug eaters and i can't bring myself to narrow it down at all.

15. Loq

I Know That Feel(TM)
    gon be out at a movie for a bit, I'll throw ya some buggies when I get home! Username the same on FR?

16. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

yes, and thanks a lot

• Like x 1
  17. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

spine by right shoulder is Effed Up again, can't concentrate, hurts like crazy. ><

18. Carnivorous Moogle

roommate is apparently pulling this shit again, despite constantly talking about how i'm fucking gross as shit, and i've HAD IT

19. blue

blue hightown funk you up

The stupidest problem: I've spent like 90% of the last two days listening to podcasts on my iPhone, and now that I'm watching a youtube video on my computer I keep trying to use the play-pause button on my earphones to, you know, play-pause it, but it opens iTunes and tries to play music except I'm signed out of iTunes so a bunch of dialogs pop up and UGHHH

• Like x 3
  20. Carnivorous Moogle

aaaand landlord's response was 'you and tiffany have issues, talk it out between yourselves~'

you shitgargling ass snorkel you LITERALLY MADE A BIG DEAL OUT OF A COMPLAINT SHE MADE ABOUT ME A FEW DAYS AGO FUCK YOU

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice