Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

my neighbors are having a party
    and theyre all yelling
    its 15 minutes before the noise cutoff
    they better fucking stop

also i feel like an old man yelling "get off my lawn, its 9pm why are you all still partying! you should of partying this afternoon"
    i just wanted to go to bed

• Like x 1
  2. EulersBidentity

EulersBidentity e^i*[bi] + 1

@Shoe manufacturers.
    Sexual dimorphism in humans isn't so great that I can't find women's shoes wide enough to fit well but narrow-standard men's shoes are fine. This is a con to save materials and charge [mostly] women extra to wear dangerously uncomfortable shoes.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
    • Like x 7
  3. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

On top of everything else rn I've got the runs and it SUCKS

• Like x 1
  4. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Darling beautiful adorable kitten (he is over a year old now) whom I love is currently in a 'fuck shit up' mood. And he purrs every time I scoop him up from whatever he's fuckign with, but doesn't want to stick around so I can give him the attention he's demanding for.

Why.

• Like x 8
  5. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

I just want to sleep off this stupid anxiety spike but it's too late for a nap and too early for real bed :[

• Like x 1
  6. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Titles are hard. ;_;

• Like x 1
  7. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

the weirdo trend of Overwatch fics on AO3 with "canon lesbian of color", "canon gay relationship", etc, tags. For fucks sake, the only canon romantic relationship in Overwatch is Ameile/Gerard, and everyone else is just sorta. Out and about. I don't get why people feel like the relatioship being pretend canon makes it more legit or whatever the fuck prompts them to lie about that kinda shit. ship whatever the fuck you want, it's all legit if you think it's fun or interesting. It doesn't need to be canon for you to think Mei is a lesbian, and it isn't doing anyone any good to pretend Blizz did any real representation legwork. it didn't.

• Like x 6
  8. missoyashirou

missoyashirou Someone please give me a tiny dog to play with

Buzzfeed Fashion Articles, Circa 2015: Plus size is okay! Androgyny is okay! Show off your tummies! Wear some color and don't worry about the rules of fashion so much, my beauties! ;)

Commentators: Yaaaassss queen, so much good fashion, so goooooood, so cooooool

Buzzfeed Fashion Article, Today: So here's several women deciding fuck fashion rules, including a plus-size woman in glam black clothing, an AFAB person in a finely tailored suit, a 40+ year old woman in rainbow print, and a young mother in a crop top, you know the same fucking things that were applauded less than 10 months ago

Commentators: I HAVE GONE BLIND FROM THE HIDEOUS, LOOK AT ALL OF THESE HORRID HAMBEASTS! I AM FULL OF SHAME FOR THEM, LOOK AT THESE PATHETIC GARBAGE WOMEN, LOLOLOLOL THEY CANNOT DRESS

In other news, fashion is a zero sum game of misery and lies, and I want to go poke out eyes all over the continental US, Australia, and possibly the UK, but I think they're not up for that particular article's commentary. But anyway, Imma steal eyes and be salty because all we're allowed to wear is black dresses, heels, and no exposed flesh beyond the elbows or collarbone apparently.

• Like x 6
  9. Spectacularsalmon

Spectacularsalmon Enthusiastic dork

The asshole guys at my school have discovered "triggered" and decided it's the funniest thing to say in response to anything, including me bumping into one of them in the hallway and saying "Hey, watch it." It's really insignificant but it's been bugging me all weekend and I don't know why.

• Like x 3
  10. LadyNighteyes

Political endorsement letters set in Comic Sans.

• Like x 2
  11. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Getting spontaneously nominated for babysitting duty when I finally have the brainpower to focus on creative things :|

• Like x 1
  12. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

It's hot. Also my washing machine isn't done washing my towels yet, and I have to hang them before I can go to bed.

• Like x 1
  13. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

AO3 tagging conventions, the ones what that have a dude tagging Alice/Bob for the one scene in chapter 23 where Luke offhandedly mentions that he once saw Alice and Bob making out at a party six years ago. Christ alive, I just want to search for fic about certain characters without having to wade through seventy billion iterations of Generic Dudes Doing Smooches, And Look Your Fav is There Too See Her Oops She's Gone.

• Like x 4
  14. blue

blue hightown funk you up

Screen Shot 2016-09-12 at 8.45.01 PM.png
    n o. >:[

• Like x 2
  15. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

nooooooooooooooo

• Like x 1
  16. LadyNighteyes

:bigyikes:

• Like x 2
  17. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Fucking, quick play games where the other team is so desperate to win a fucking ten minute match of a video game that they form the single most dckhead uncounterable team comp their little puckered butthole hearts can think of. Hanamura isn't open enough for any fucking combo of heroes to take down two Torb turrets in each back corner and a Bastion on the balcony with a Symmetra playing bodyguard. Especially not if both Torbs are playing nursemaid the entire fucking time and if your Winston refuses to be a character that doesn't get shredded by turrets and if only one teammate has the good sense to pick a sniper and hide behind my fucking Reinsheild which is the goddamn entire reason why I picked that fucking character gahhhhh.

Like, I feel like a massive bloody hypocrite getting so worked up over losing, but it's not the losing that bothers me, it's the team comp that's entirwly designed to make the rest of the match boring and frustrating, all because some fucking assholes decided that they absolutely needed to win. I've won matched against stacks like that, and it's never felt satisfying. It turns a fun challenge into a tedious fucking chore and I just goddamned haaaaaaate.

• Like x 2
  18. KingStarscream

Well that's a good way to get me to never respond ever again. Wow.

edit:
    If it makes you feel any better, I feel the exact same way about shitty team comps designed to win with nothing. Because like... that's not fun. For anyone. Not the people playing against it, not the people playing the turret mommas or the Bastion, it's not actually fun it's just petty and spiteful and nasty for the sake of winning a game that doesn't matter in the long run.

I hate that shit.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
    • Like x 2
  19. LadyNighteyes

The thing that really gets me is that she calls herself "Aunt" in that. This isn't even an immediate family member, and she still feels that entitled to their time.

• Like x 1
  20. KingStarscream

I completely missed that holy shit. Wow Aunty, that sure is a lovely entitlement you're wearing! I sure am glad that you're happy to post this to your massive 'Facebook Family' which could probably be indulging your desire for attention better than your nephew, who may have reasons of any kind to not respond to you. Even if they're bad reasons! Even if the reasons are literally just 'whatever man entropy is the end state of the universe so why bother answering emails man you know man'!

That is a good way to get me to not only never respond again, but also ask that I never have to see her at any family event again either. :|

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice