1. Yes, we're aware that McAfee is reporting this as a "malicious site", we don't know why. I have some indirect evidence suggesting someone filed a bogus report somewhere. In the mean time, doing some software updates. Probably safe/harmless, but things might be down occasionally until it's done.
    Dismiss Notice

things that are currently making you anxious

Discussion in 'Braaaaiiiinnnns...' started by unknownanonymous, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Deresto

Deresto Your Friendly Neighborhood Hypocrite

Severe thunderstorms with high chances of tornados tonight. Very scared.

• Witnessed x 4
  2. Astrodynamicist

Astrodynamicist Big Sperg Energy

Moving in 10 days!!! Aaaaaaaaaaagh

• Witnessed x 3
  3. turtleDove

turtleDove Well-Known Member

My sleep schedule is getting fucked up by my inability to get out of bed in the mornings, because the floor is cold. Also not helped by the fact that the whole room is cold, because basement, and I haven't been consistently taking my ADHD meds because I keep not getting up in the morning in time to take them (which is creating a self-reinforcing cycle).

Compounding this: I only have a week of ADHD meds left, two days of my allergy meds, and the family doctor we were going to try and get me in to see may or may not even have the license needed to prescribe ADHD meds or antidepressants, because she let part of her prescription license lapse. Because I guess she...doesn't like prescribing narcotics? So she arranged things so that she Can't. Which is annoying af, but not much I can do about it.

And I haven't been in Ontario long enough to qualify for OHIP, so I'm probably going to have to pay out of pocket to get anything. Which means we may need to hit up my grandfather for money, because fuck.

• Witnessed x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice