things that are currently making you anxious

Discussion in 'Braaaaiiiinnnns...' started by unknownanonymous, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

did a thing that was making me anxious, now it's time to be anxious about having potentially done it wrong

the panic party never ends

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
    • Like x 1
  2. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

hahahahhahahahahahhaah
    ended up going out for dinner with dad tonight
    and after the first half where i kept up a steady flow of conversation about random stuff
    he pounced and everything was anxious making and awful
    and spanned ages and ages
    (I got through by whistling hamilton on the way home (he doesnt know the music) and calming myself down all the while (new calming technique, whistle music they dont know, do BS notes along to talked lines))
    the lump of anxiousness is still kinda in my chest now

• Like x 1
  3. ANON1(a)+?

ANON1(a)+? Vent Time|18+

• Like x 1
  4. Hatchback

Hatchback ... he is just fine again today

Generally Anxious, no given external cause...

Why, why would I drink coffee when I took Adderall today?

5. Imoyram

I feel like I have something else to do before school.
    But I don't?? But what if I've forgotten?
    There are only two days, so if I have forgotten, I need to remember now

6. mrozna

mrozna bloodthirsty hussar fuck

Oh thank god for this thread.
    I'm anxious because during my last visit at the dentist we found out I have a decade old hole in my bone due to an infected root and it will be treated on 13th, so of course until then I won't be able to do any serious work, because of course I can't stop thinking that's maybe why I've been feeling like a zombie for several years now.

7. Imoyram

Hahahaha

I'm going to high school tomorrow
    First day of high school
    Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

8. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

Someone left me a comment asking if I had abandoned a fic, and I feel really bad that I haven't been working on it

especially because I've been focusing on another thing that's more engaging, but if I have time to write and publish that, then don't I have time to finish the one people having been waiting on for two months

this is supposed to be for fun, why am I so panicky

9. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

guessssssss who accidentally got into a conversation on MSPARP that turned reaaaaal sexual and im pretty sure theyre overage but i cant back out now because ive already contributed way too much to the conversation and you can literally get banned from MSPARP for talking about sexual things if youre under 18 so if i tell them im a minor ill be fucking dead

im TRAAAAAAPPED

10. Imoyram

@furrylatula turn off your wifi so you auto disconnect?

11. Imoyram

Whoo anxiety over first day of school
    And anxious about kids being assholes about me being an out nonbinary student
    And anxious about everything today, basically
    Ha
    Eurgh

12. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

...so like, my school is undergoing major construction for no reason? and now all my normal routes to class are cut off and i don't know how long it takes me to walk from class to class
    *scream*
    so i'm getting all twitchy and leaving a literal half an hour early for walks that NORMALLY take like ten minutes

• Like x 2
  13. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

[make concrete plans to Do Thing that we've wanted to do all summer]
    [immediately crushing fear because ????]
    ????????

14. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

Nothing! Nothing at all! Everything is objectively fine and yet I am sitting here with sharp pains in my chest having trouble breathing and afraid to leave the house! I'm late for work now! But I can't do it!

Damn. This hasn't happened for months. I thought I was okay.

15. anon person

anon person actually a cat

i'm experiencing this currently.

needed to respond to an email. procrastinated. procrastinating made me anxious. finally wrote the email. great! except now i'm convinced that i misunderstood everything and that the person reading the email is going to think that i'm an idiot. aaaaaaaagh.

16. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

too sick to work, but the overdo work does not stop from piling up

17. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Person I'm picking up is three whole minutes late :| shut up brain.

18. "My friend is playing with someone else," whines the small child

I feel like such a goddamn leech in one of my RP groups, all I contribute is a single character who barely interacts with the rest of the group, it's all reactionary, I don't add anything of value, and this isn't anything I'd tolerate from someone I played with so why should they tolerate it in me

And a player who was doing 1-on-1 side stories with me and a third player dropped the one with me within a month but is still going 100-odd pages later with the third player so obviously when I do have ideas they aren't good ideas

And if I bring either (or both) if these things up:
    • Vague and nebulous Bad Things will happen, Only Good Emotions Allowed (abuse fleas)
    • it will be manipulative and evilbadwrong and the playgroup will actually For Real hate me; the first is a problem with me that they can't fix and the second-- no one is actually obligated to play with me!! I do not get to get pissy and possessive over internet acquaintances!!! It's a good thing they're having fun even if I'm Not Invited!!!

At least my cat still likes me

eta: Aaaaand now that I've posted: "I was not Sufficiently Vague, mentioning the cat means the people involved will Know who I am"
    ????? I get "sufficiently vague" in relation to last spoilered point but. The cat?? The cat is what's suspicious here??? Really, brain?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
    • Like x 1
  19. Sethrial MacCoill

Sethrial MacCoill Attempts were made

I promise they don't hate you. I've been on the other side of this, where my RP partner was almost entirely reactionary and didn't contribute a lot to the plot, and it didn't bother me at all. It gave me a chance to really stretch my storytelling wings and try some new stuff and get instant feedback. That RP really shaped me as a storyteller, and I find myself using things I learned from it in my writing all the time. Don't worry about it. Hopefully you can be a main character eventually, but for right now no one will mind if you want to play the side character.

Oh, and before I forget. *hugs*

• Like x 2
  20. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I am a terrible teacher and was late to class and I can't explain things well and totally fucked up explaining a problem and why even am I trying to become a professor when I'm so fucking terrible at it

AND I'VE LOST MY TEXTBOOK WHAT THE FUCK

i have no idea where it is

why the fuck this

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice