this site.

Discussion in 'Howdy there!' started by townghost, May 2, 2020.

1. townghost

townghost mystery crab

i’m just sorry if i hurt or triggered anybody, it was a phase i was going through. it takes me more time to reach clarity on things because i’m triggered. i’ll say one more time that i just literally think of dominance and submission in the most literal, basic and non-sexual context. i only put things in a sexual context if i’m explicitly invited to and even then i hesitate. it takes both being invited to and being comfortable with the other person.

2. townghost

townghost mystery crab

i’m also getting pulled out of my boundaries here because i’ve said multiple times that i’m trying to leave so. triggered is right now.

3. Petra

Petra space case

Okay. I'm gonna step away until you invite more contact in this thread, have a nice day.

4. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

you do not need to reply to this, i just want to apologize for maybe being a bit too flippant and rambly in my post and therefor upsetting you, when I was just looking for a specific clarification on what you meant by a specific word. I did not intend to imply any intentionally charged phrasing on your part. It was clumsy phrasing on my part and I'm sorry for causing you distress. I will try to be more clear and concise in my inquiries in the future.

• Like x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  5. townghost

townghost mystery crab

uh hi. im still here trying to spend my emotional energy on having conversations that benefit my mental health.

im curious about history editing/erasing.

i think ive experienced it.

im asking for solidarity in trying to piece together my history.

im not focused on what i did wrong, but i feel like, if people remember it thats fine. if someone can access it in memory, they're keeping that piece of history real.

i think i experienced history erasing.
    i want to talk about this with someone.

6. townghost

townghost mystery crab

i want to write up this history from several different perspectives, and put it on my own personal website... so its not on any social media and cant be framed as stalking.

it would be helpful if someone would converse with me at times, so i can catch myself making any mistakes and experiment with a viewer to see if my internal narrative is affected by it.

its gonna be weird, its better if someone who doesn't particularly cares about me hears it so its not emotionally taxing.

7. townghost

townghost mystery crab

heres some stuff thats gonna be on the website.

therapyie.gif

• Like x 2
  8. Petra

Petra space case

I'd be willing to. I've got no particular animosity towards you, or really strong feelings at all.

9. townghost

townghost mystery crab

it’s in my vent thread in brain bent? i think. or you can pm me and i’ll tell you a version of it just for you

10. Petra

Petra space case

Alright I'll check it out later today, thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice