Trans Headcanons

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by autopsyblue, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

i have the mental image of hop telling someone who'd known him pre-transition about his new name and they're like, this is a prank right? right? right? and he's like :( and they're like, oh god, you're serious, you actually picked that name for real it's not a prank

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
  2. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Angel Dust has what appears to be D-cups but from what's been revealed about his backstory it sounds like he was raised male to me. I might be wrong, but my thoughts on this are that he may have Klinefelter's, which can cause a male child to develop feminine characteristics at puberty. Of course it might just be voluminous fur, but this is what I might go for in a human AU.

• Like x 2
  3. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

not so much a headcanon as "i really want to see this version of the thing": Pretty in Pink but Andie is a trans girl

4. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

so i was listening to Bruce Springsteen's "Bobby Jean" again recently and like
    I know it was apparently written as a farewell to a departing bandmember
    but it's still got just *huge* "me and Bobby Jean were the only trans kids in town and then Bobby Jean couldn't take it any more and lit out for someplace that was less of a hellhole" energy to me.

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice