Undertale AUs! (aka how many sanses is too many)

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Deresto, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

i just saw the trainertale au, and i like its idea of having ebott be its own region with like, this weird mix of pokemon from other regions

perhaps instead of setting the phantump/yamask chara au thing in sinnoh it could be in 'ebott region'

• Like x 1
  2. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Pokemon au where sans starts off as the all magikarp guy then fucks you up later with a bunch of overleveled gyarados

3. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Also thanks to magikarp jump i know theres a magikarp variation with a pattern called skelly which is like a bone pattern so of course all his are skelly magikarp

4. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Somebody made a really cool mystery skulls parody about aftertale. Ive watched it several times already. The attention to detail is awesome!

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
    • Winner x 1
  5. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

• Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  6. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

Anyone know Dan Mcneely's undertale AU? (Featured on their tumblog epic-divorceman)

I dunno i just wanted to share their undertale AU zine featuring Chara called Ten
    Its free digitally and a physical copy is two dollars

Dan's AU is where Asriel and Chara get dust revived by Alphys and Frisk Chara Asriel grow up on surface

The current setting is that they're all adults now dealing with their various shit and feeling weird about life
    As told in various sketches n comics on the blog

I dunno there's just a strong earnestness in the writing that I think really speaks out to me n stuff and it's worth sharing

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  7. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice