Undertale OOC thread - starting up

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Aondeug, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Petra

Petra space case

That's correct for me!

• Like x 1
  2. Picori

Picori Less nice than they seem

Mhm

• Like x 1
  3. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

ya that me

• Like x 1
  4. TheSeer

TheSeer 37 Bright Visionary Crushes The Doubtful

*nods*

• Like x 1
  5. Petra

Petra space case

@KarrinBlue
    Just wanted to say you could PROBABLY justify a robo-body for Blue Human, if one got made for Alex, whose original soul was... degraded, right? Maybe the other human souls moved on while Blue wanted to stay behind, or something. We could make it work!

6. TheSeer

*wants to plaaaaaay*

Is anyone up for starting something tonight? Like, Clover arrives and meets Frisk (and maybe Asriel and/or Alex are hanging around), or, a human a monster and a robot go trick or treating, or...? We could do a thread here, or use a chat client or something.

7. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

Please use a thread here so I can watch the happenings. I'm not going to rp but I'm really excited to see what happens.

• Like x 3
  8. Petra

Petra space case

We could start tomorrow? I wanted to have Clover go up to Toriel first.

9. TheSeer

Come to think of it, I want to read scenes I'm not in, too, so I guess I'm in favor of either playing here or posting logs here. Also, seeing Clover talk to Toriel would be almost as fun as playing myself.

But if Clover's first scene isn't with Frisk... *pokes @Void and @Aondeug*

10. Void

if someone makes a thread i will reply. i'm just not able to really start one yet.

11. TheSeer

@Void, what kind of thing would you want to play? Exploring the surface, hurt/comfort, making friends, shameless pale fluff?

12. Void

I'm down for literally anything haha. Whatever sounds the most fun for you

13. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

So I have realized. If Alex was just kind of attached to and hanging around Frisk through the entire pacifist run and probably for the post-pacifist walk around. Does that mean that Alex was around to hear Asriel say that they weren't really a good person and that Frisk is the sort of friend they wished they had instead? Because if so I can't see Alex letting that go easily. That shit would fucking hurt once back to not being weirdly empty floating hell demon. And at the very least they'd probably be furious about it either way.

Not that I think they'd bring it up to anyone. Not even Asriel. Make digs at him about it passive aggressively. Probably. But actually being like "Yo that hurt fuck you" hahaha no.

• Like x 2
  14. Void

oh dear. yeah i can imagine that alex heard that.

that's gonna be fun because that can't fester forever

15. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

No one day it will have to come out and it likely won't be good.

16. TheSeer

@Void, I made a thread, you're up.

17. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

...this is a bit of the reason I wanted to play Blue Human.

Also I like blue ballet folk as anyone who looks at mock trolls can tell.

• Like x 2
  18. Petra

Petra space case

Well, like I said, you still could! Clover sure as shit would be interested in interacting with her, although she'd also be quite disappointed Annie didn't stick around.

19. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Yes but charecterization... also idk why but a robot body doesn't feel exactly right. Hrmph.

20. Petra

Petra space case

Oh, BTW, I'm using Camren Bicondova as a faceclaim for Clover, to give people an idea of what she looks like.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice